G/k-43 value?

Maninblue1861

NES Member
What's the going rate for a k43 or g43 these days? Haven't bought one since 2002 ($1500 then) , but have itch to possibly buy one for first purchase back collecting..

What's the going rate for a k43 or g43 these days? Haven't bought one since 2002 ($1500 then) , but have itch to possibly buy one for first purchase back collecting..
Ok, I’m going to go out on a limb here and say that a g43 must not be a Glock 43?

Or are those MA prices. :)

I scored an all matching 1945 Walther AC K43 with durofol handguard and sling for $3250, EG VoPo proofed as well. Things mint.

2023-04-10_324.jpg

I was lucky enough to win one on the Rock Island Auction Co. auction site about five years ago . It was in VG condition all matching. I paid over 3K. They are not inexpensive !!!! It was all matching and came with a sling. The sling had seen better days . LOL A rare and great addition to any collection.

I was lucky enough to win one on the Rock Island Auction Co. auction site about five years ago . It was in VG condition all matching. I paid over 3K. They are not inexpensive !!!! It was all matching and came with a sling. The sling had seen better days . LOL A rare and great addition to any collection.
Eventually I'll get one, once I start focusing on German arms

Back
Top Bottom