G-Code INCOG holster: Experiences?

I just want to buy the new mojo piece that will move the single clip towards the center.

I emailed them so we'll see.

I just want to buy the new mojo piece that will move the single clip towards the center.

I emailed them so we'll see.

Let us know what you hear. I wear my incog with just the rear clip so this would be a nice potential upgrade,

Bumping up this old thread to whine.

I ordered an incog for my g19 two weeks ago and I just got an email from them reminding me that I ordered it...two weeks ago.

C'mon mannn! I almost forgot!

I have both the INCOG and the Eclipse from gcode. I actually like the eclipse more IF you change the "mojo" adapter from the eclipse style, which places the belt clip along the centerline of the holster and usually prints pretty bad, to the INCOG mojo adapter, which places it like you see in this picture.

Definitely my favorite iwb holster. I like only one clip, it lets me angle and move the gun around easily to adjust for comfort depending on my position.

You can buy the adapters on gcodes site.

^^Thats what I did to mine. Have the incog and eclipse, and used the incog adapter plate thing on the eclipse holster.

I bought one for my Shield. It's a good holster for sure, but I found it to be kind of uncomfortable and I noticed that with more fitting clothes it printed like crazy, mostly due to the clip pushing my belt out. I ended up replacing it with the crossbreed appendix rig. It seems to be a lot more concealable and definitely more comfortable.

Got my incog today. My first impressions were polar opposites of each other. Before I get into that, I'll mention some things. Before buying this holster, I already knew appendix wouldn't work for me. I've played around with a few different types of holsters and positions, and as comfortable as it is standing, I'd never be able to bend over. No biggie. I typically carry around 3 o'clock, maybe just a shade more to the front. I've tried a few different types of holsters and have always found the crossbreed style hybrid holsters the most comfortable but I have never liked that the leather will collapse a bit when you draw. Recently, I was playing around with a Raven Phantom OWB and I popped some IWB clips on there to see how it felt. Surprisingly, I found it nearly as comfortable as my crossbreeds. The only issue was the bottom edges of the kydex "pancake" would stick out when I went to sit down. I was looking for something similar that wouldn't collapse after the draw but had a smaller footprint. I thought the clips were too close together on the incog to really wrap around my hip, but I figured the only way to find out was to order one. Onwards to my first impressions.

On one hand, the fit, finish, retention, just everything about this holster is very, very nice. Perfectly smooth edges, the fuzz feels nice, yadda yadda all the same stuff you've read in every review of these holsters. They're nice.

On the other hand, I was pretty disappointed with how uncomfortable it was when I first put it on. I wore it for a few hours with both clips and was squirming the whole time. I moved it forwards, backwards, I tried appendix, and way back at almost 5 o'clock. Couldn't find a spot that balanced comfort with printing. I tried every possible combination of single clip, double clip, angled, higher, lower, and the only decent position put the rear clip in a spot that hit my knuckles when I tried to get a firm grip on the pistol. I'm planning to wear it around for a few days and see if I can find a sweet spot but I'm not hopeful. It's a shame, I realllllly wanted to like this thing.

My incog shipped today. 4 weeks from when I ordered it.

Ben, did they ship your stuff yet?

I might of reported your post by mistake . New tapatalk up date .
When I read you post I just swore out loud. I'm at a makers space 3D printing parts and freaked every one out swearing so loud.

Last Monday was my 6 week mark I sent them a email asking for a update etc since I need it for April 2 . They said it wouldnt be ready in time . My gf called them and said they didn't realize it was the 6 week mark . To call back Monday .

Can you pm me a copy of your email so I can flip out on them Monday to get my ducking holster to me .

My holster is od green setup for a molle battle belt .

Last edited:
I think i waited 3-4 weeks for my G27 Eclipse, love it, $95 isnt cheap though. Saw Instructor Zero using it.

Anyone replace the clip with a straight one? I think it's a nice quality holster but don't like the angled clip, it doesn't really help concealment since all it does is push pants/belt out further.
Seems like to work as intend I'd have to tighten the belt up more, at which point breathing normal may be a problem.

Last edited:
As I posted earlier, I think the holster is great as far as fit and finish, the fuzz is comfortable and seems to help keep it from shifting around. I just did not like the clip. So I changed it out with a straight belt loop clip(took a little filing to fit) and it's much better now. Just went from sitting in a draw to my go to holster, thought I'd throw it out there for anyone else who didn't like the clip

20171006_193315.jpg

Sorry, don't know why it's sideways

Last edited:
9a527758bde1c60c7c707ca342c37d67.jpg

I like mine just fine... I'm carrying a 9mm Shield with the 8 round magazine with a Pearce grip extension and an 8 round magazine with a Hyve +2 for a total of 19 rounds (including one in the chamber).

My one "Con" is also a "Pro" for fine folks -- the Mag caddy is a bit flexible to make the entire package more comfortable to wear. However, with the extended magazine it can sit away from the body some because of the extra length (I'm about 165-170lb with a size 32/33 waist). The rig fits fine with normal pants sizing, no need to go up a size -- unless you truthfully need to go up a size. ;)

For those who may be concerned about the mag caddy flexibility, either carry without it if you prefer, or look to the T. Rex arms sidecar holster that has a similar carry configuration as the G-Code Incog, but the mag carrier is fixed kydex and canted so that it will carry close to the body.

The Incog is my go to carry rig for most of the year, except when I need a change so I use a Master's IWB leather holster for the shield. I'm a fan of buying high quality gear once as opposed to buying a bunch of replacements.

Finally, if you prefer a full-size pistol, look to Bravo Concealment as a third alternate company. Kydex is high quality, but their selection is really limited (mostly only RH and for Glock) I'm a lefty and not a fan-boy, so I have some older Bravo kit before they dialed back production.

My $0.02 worth...

Dan

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom