• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

G-Code INCOG holster: Experiences?

Called a few more times from my cell phone, kept going to voicemail. Said screw it and called from my company desk phone and Jose picked up. Said he saw my order and didn't know why it had been so long so he was going to supposedly take a walk over to their production building and see what the hold-up is. Supposed to be calling me back shortly with a status. I can picture him hanging up the phone with me, sitting at his desk for 10 mins, then calling me back and telling me it will ship soon.... we shall see.

EDIT: Just got a call back from him. He said that they could ship by Friday if I got it in black instead of the grey. I told him I don't really care what color it is at this point. He mumbled something else I couldn't really hear but he said they could get it out by Friday. Now we shall see. If it was the grey color holding it up this whole time, all it takes is an email or a call and I would have changed it no problem.

Last edited:
If you do want an Incog, just know it will be a long time before you get it. They are supposedly working to quicken shipping times but who knows when that will be. Give yourself at least a few months.

If you do want an Incog, just know it will be a long time before you get it. They are supposedly working to quicken shipping times but who knows when that will be. Give yourself at least a few months.

yeah my osh took a while to ship, bravo concealment also takes forever. i got a raven concealment kydex holster for my glock 34 last month it shipped really quick

EDIT: Just got a call back from him. He said that they could ship by Friday if I got it in black instead of the grey. I told him I don't really care what color it is at this point. He mumbled something else I couldn't really hear but he said they could get it out by Friday. Now we shall see. If it was the grey color holding it up this whole time, all it takes is an email or a call and I would have changed it no problem.
Fingers crossed for both of our orders shipping by Friday! [smile]

I know this will come as a shock, but I didn't received any shipping confirmation either. I'm going to call Monday and see if I get another tall tale.

Nice. When was yours ordered and what kind of gun was it for?

Never heard anything back from Jose or any one else yet. Great customer service over there, I'll tell ya.

Called and talked to Rob (?) and he pretty much had no idea what was going on with my order. He said if Jose said it was going to ship out by Friday last week that it should have, or that it might be getting ready to ship today (convenient...). He was going to look into it and give me a call back within a day. So I pretty much still have no idea where mine is, woo hoo.

EDIT: Just got a call back. He said it is done and on the shipping table ready to go. Can't go today because USPS is halting operations there due to the tornado stuff going on but it'll be going out tomorrow AM.

Last edited:
Called and talked to Rob (?) and he pretty much had no idea what was going on with my order. He said if Jose said it was going to ship out by Friday last week that it should have, or that it might be getting ready to ship today (convenient...). He was going to look into it and give me a call back within a day. So I pretty much still have no idea where mine is, woo hoo.

EDIT: Just got a call back. He said it is done and on the shipping table ready to go. Can't go today because USPS is halting operations there due to the tornado stuff going on but it'll be going out tomorrow AM.
Awesome!

So I've been wearing mine for the last two days and it was definitely worth the wait. It's significantly more comfortable than my CompTac and even in the car it's great. I got the 4 hole hooks but I moved them to the 3 hole position and I think it's just about perfect there.

Good to hear. Mine is due to be delivered today. I got an email back from Scott Evans (I think one of the Operations Directors or something over there) and he was very apologetic for the wait and how it is totally unacceptable and whatnot and offered to send me some free stuff like T-shirt, mag carriers, etc. I didn't think much of it but the next day I got another email from G-code with another tracking number under my original order number, so it looks like they actually are sending along some other stuff. Just so glad for this whole debacle to be over, and more importantly looking forward to using the holster.

Haha I guess the squeaky wheel gets all the oil. Got mine today and it really is a nice holster. They sent an OWB mag holster along with it for free and that works great also. I have a love/hate thing going on for G-Code right now.

Sent from my Galaxy S4 using Forum Runner

It's been almost a week, how are you liking your Incog? I have to say that while the wait sucked each and every kind of ass, I'm really liking the holster.

I definitely like it. Still trying to find the optimal spot to carry it - comfort vs. concealment. I have been finding for appendix carry I keep it around 1:00. I am carrying a round butt 1911 so the grip is pretty long, which is the trickiest part really. Not a huge deal though. I am digging the mag carrier they sent as well even though it's just a simple OWB holster. Now that I have the holster I've already pretty much forgotten about the wait time.

Been running one for almost a year now. I like it, draw is smooth as glass and not super comfortable but its nothing I can't live with. I generally only use one belt clip and carry at 4:00. Conceals well.

Damn, didn't know they were still running long wait times. I actually ended up selling my 1911 along with the Incog. I would have thought they got their shit sorted out by now with their new facility and cut down on wait times.

Back
Top Bottom