• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

FYI TAURUS G3C 9mm

After seeing how good my Taurus G3C feels and shoots I sold my Glock 19 because it felt like a brick compared to my G3C. My G3C also equals my SIG P365 in feel and performance at close to just half the cost. People don't know what they are missing in the G3C, and it comes at such a bargain price with 3 mags!

Well, since I started this thread, I will add to it, I did pick one up ran flawless, couple hundred rounds of factory and my reloads. Tried my friends 15 round 226 mag no issues. Took advantage of the $30 off coupon for the laser plus picked up the holster that fits it on there website. Very comfortable carry. I, like a lot of you have a box of useless holsters. If I have any issues I will be sure to let you know so the negative folks here can gloat.

Well, since I started this thread, I will add to it, I did pick one up ran flawless, couple hundred rounds of factory and my reloads. Tried my friends 15 round 226 mag no issues. Took advantage of the $30 off coupon for the laser plus picked up the holster that fits it on there website. Very comfortable carry. I, like a lot of you have a box of useless holsters. If I have any issues I will be sure to let you know so the negative folks here can gloat.
There are plenty of people that love to slam an entire brand of firearm even though they've never even touched one, let alone owned one. I hope you continue to enjoy your new gun.

Tried a friend's today. Shot reliably and accurately, though the trigger felt "squishy" before breaking. Still, a real value for the price (includes 3 mags).

Back
Top Bottom