FYI ON GLOCK GEN 2 17's for sale

paracarry

NES Member
Outback Arms in Plympton, just got in 30-, Gen 2 Glock 17 w/1 ten round mag, selling for $595.00, not taking any trades, these are police trade-ins, as typical holster wear and the Barrels looked pretty good. For those that may be interested.

You can easily get a 5th gen glock in mass for $500 and pay no sales tax. Such ignorance out there....

Outback Arms in Plympton, just got in 30-, Gen 2 Glock 17 w/1 ten round mag, selling for $595.00, not taking any trades, these are police trade-ins, as typical holster wear and the Barrels looked pretty good. For those that may be interested.
You can get them for under 400 if you look

Everyone always talks about how easy it is but then leaves out the details!? Please let me know where I can grab a Gen 5 for $500 or less!

Yes yes I get it anyone who doesn't know and asks is an ATF agent and the whole place is being monitored anyways...

For what it's worth I've met two forum members face to face already to purchase none firearm stuff.

Everyone always talks about how easy it is but then leaves out the details!? Please let me know where I can grab a Gen 5 for $500 or less!

Agreed. I understand why we don't post that information on here but it's hard to learn if you don't hang out with gun people. I've been shooting for six years and I browse this forum almost every day but still don't know the secret handshake. I don't think I'd carry a Glock because I prefer a thumb safety but I'd like to own a G17 with pre-bans for home defense and the range.

Wow. These LEO trade ins were like $350 a few years ago on Aim Surplus. And the skinflints didn't want to pay the extra $15 for a "hand picked" one instead of random one from the pile. Now only $250 more. LOL.

And not getting one a few years ago means a premium. And not knowing or doing the research into HOW to get a cheaper Glock in MA has a premium as well.

Some things in life, I do the work. Others, I pay the premium. Depends on how much time I want to invest in something. $100 extra on a gun that I may have my entire life may not be worth the effort to find it cheaper.

Wow. These LEO trade ins were like $350 a few years ago on Aim Surplus. And the skinflints didn't want to pay the extra $15 for a "hand picked" one instead of random one from the pile. Now only $250 more. LOL.
Not were, "are." Aim and others aren't charging $600 for them, the MA dealer is. There's a difference between buying it from the vendor and transferring them in yourself and paying what a MA dealer thinks is "fair price" - AKA, over retail price for a brand new Gen 5 + 3 mags and backstraps here in NH.

I sure as hell didn't pay $600 for my Gen 2.

Aimsurplus now won't ship the police trade-ins to MA as they state that "the gun is not MA roster approved" and that was for a G23 Gen 2 they had a month ago or so. for $340.

Well that stinks. Glad I stocked up on Gen2's back about 5-8 years ago. (Geez - maybe 10-12.) Mark's guns or something. The guy had a small business and a basic website. HE had a pile of old police riot guns as well. It was interesting. It was definitely when the going rate for a Glock was well north of $500 in any shop anywhere in the state.

I don’t think I ever seen a firearm at a reasonable price at outback. They have a nice layout though

Why do people think they can buy a gun, use it for a few years, and sell it for what it cost originally?
Why do people buy a house, use if for a few years and then sell it for more than they paid for it?

Same idea.

Supply and demand, if people are willing to pay the price, that is the new market value for the item. Yes, sometimes that premium is due to laws/regulations (moratorium on home building in a desireable neighborhood will have the same affect).

At that price, do they at least have a cool department logo on them?

I'm still kicking myself for not knowing about the M&Ps marked VERMONT STATE POLICE... y'know, for my Super Troopers costume at the Halloween IDPA competition.

Agreed. I understand why we don't post that information on here but it's hard to learn if you don't hang out with gun people. I've been shooting for six years and I browse this forum almost every day but still don't know the secret handshake. I don't think I'd carry a Glock because I prefer a thumb safety but I'd like to own a G17 with pre-bans for home defense and the range.

I’m in the same boat myself. Only other personal personal friends that I have that are gun people got the hell out of Massachusetts years ago. I’d love to do the same but not that easy right now...

Gun show loophole
I prefer using The Dark Web myself
computer-crime-concept-picture-id516607038

Back
Top Bottom