FYI: de Bethencourt in G&W for LE

The April 2006 (I don't understand how publisher's calendars work) issue of GUNS & WEAPONS For Law Enforcement just hit the newstands.

There is a nice review of Michael de Bethencourt's Mastering the Defensive Snub Revolver in it.

Regards
John

Davidk said:
LOL its a great article on a great class.. I should know.. I wrote it :)

An honest-to-God published gun writer. Pleased to make your acquaintance.

Where were the pictures taken? I was sort of curious as to where that range/club was?

Regards
John

Not to hijack this thread, but I have read DavidK's book and it is a must read for anyone who does or is considering having a firearm for personal protection.

Kudos to you Dave.

Optimistic;
The class was at Harvard Sportsmans Club in Harvard MA. A great range!

John,
Thanks for the nice comments. I have a video coming out this summer on practice drills!

john77 said:
Not to hijack this thread, but I have read DavidK's book and it is a must read for anyone who does or is considering having a firearm for personal protection.

Kudos to you Dave.

+1 I also have read DavidK's book & highly recommend it.

Well, I'll spill a few beans here . . .

If Michael is feeling well enough to make it, I'm planning on meeting with him on 2/18 to discuss perhaps running some training for the members of NES at some place/time (TBD) in the future (this Summer most likely). [This means that I'll be "taking a pass" on the Wilmington gun show.]

For those that don't know, Michael pinched a nerve in his neck, causing him severe arm and shoulder pain. He's undergoing PT for the next few months.

I finally convinced him to join the forum last week, but he told me he really doesn't do computers and is unlikely to ever actually read or write anything here. Can you spell Dinosaur? [lol] [twisted]

Back
Top Bottom