Future Predictions....

Which state will have the best gun laws in 30 years?

• Alaska

Votes: 50 56.2%
  • Wyoming

Votes: 12 13.5%
  • Vermont

Votes: 4 4.5%
  • Arizona

Votes: 10 11.2%
  • New Hampshire

Votes: 7 7.9%
  • Other

Votes: 6 6.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
As 2nd Amendment supporters we undoubtedly face a perennial uphill battle in the political world.

That being said, assuming the media never changes and MAIG and Mothers Against Freedom continue their propaganda campaigns, in a hypothetical scenario, which state "falls last".

In other words, fast forward 30 years. Many states have enacted gun laws that mirror NY, CA, CT, and MA. Which state will look the best for gun owners on a state level (pretend the feds haven't done anything)....

Go!

This country will have an economic collapse of unprecedented consequences that will lead to imposed martial law. The ship is sinking fast in the sea of debt. What happens when this goes down is anyone's guess, prepare accordingly.

^^^^^^^+1

I'm with him.

I don't think we make 30yrs without a collapse of some sort.

What it looks like after that is anyone's guess

Sadly I don't think its going to take 30 years unless some drastic changes take place.
Just looking at the numbers amount of gun owners vs amount of nra members vs amount of members in state or local pro gun groups.
Have not checked in a while but nra had what 4mil members out of 100mil plus gun owners
2. Massachusetts goal has what 14,000 out of 300,000
Then if I go with the circle of gun owners I'm surrounded by the fudd mentality is endless. Revolver, shotgun & 22 is all you need. They don't see it as a "constitutional issue".

Idk. There seems to be both a loosening of gun regulations with concealed weapons licenses but gun bans. I do think that the messiah in the White House and his attempts to destroy America and turn it into a welfare state have started to pull the wool off of people's eyes. Of course the northeast with its liberals will be the holdouts. But this part of the country is declining in population due to high cost of living and crappy weather. California will probably be more conservative as Hispanics and Asians become the majority and take over the political system and the scum bag hippies die off. But the. again more people in America will be on ebt.
Myself i think the country is getting more conservative. People are tired of the anti-Christian and anti-American bullshit. Now with Obama screwing with healthcare it's game on. You can see this with duck dynasty and the who spat over the gay comments. Mark my words A&e will cave in because guess what the show makes too much money and surprise most people have that same opinion in America. Just saying

This country will have an economic collapse of unprecedented consequences that will lead to imposed martial law. The ship is sinking fast in the sea of debt. What happens when this goes down is anyone's guess, prepare accordingly.

I believe that you are correct, however based strictly on state issues, I picked NH and here's why:

- Southern/Western states may LOOK better on gun issues, but when you dig down I never expect the list of "prohibited places" to diminish there significantly. What good is it to even have Constitutional Carry . . . but not "where people congregate", no shopping malls, no theaters, no sports venues, no gov't buildings (library, town hall, police station), no places that serve alcohol (or make more than 50% revenue from alcohol), ad nauseum. That whole bit drives me nuts, holster on-holster off all day is crazy!

- NH like MA has no long list of "prohibited places".

- NH allows you to own everything that the Feds allow w/o a special state/city permission slip.

I am fairly certain there will be a day of reckoning for the debt our captors have accumulated for us you know "for the children and elderly". But I am hopeful that if I live in a strong pro freedom community there wont be as many leeches to try and steal what they didn't want people like us to have. I may be wrong but I will take my chances up here in NH with more self sufficient people than in the large areas with the sheep who will be hungry and desperate after day 2.

The way things are going, I see it as the former states that managed to secede from the US as having the better gun laws. By better, I mean zero. [smile] Well, maybe ONE law... You need to shoot 5 rounds (or a full magazine) through the gun before you can buy it. [laugh] That should prevent people from buying more gun than they can handle. [rofl2]

That can't happen as it is written in Vt constitution. They can and will try all they want but it will be the hardest state to change.

I didn't vote because there was no "all of the above" category.

There are those you listed, plus some more that you really couldn't pick which has the better (for us) gun laws. I don't see any of them taking a hard left and changing any time soon.

Back
Top Bottom