• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Furniture with a secret

There's and NES member who makes shelves w hidden compartments. Haven't noticed his ad in the classifieds in a little while..

Looks very similar (too similar in fact) to the NES member who was designing this stuff a few years ago.

qline designs was the company. http://qlinedesign.com/

You are completely right! In fact, qline design is the site I was looking for when I found topsecretfurniture, I remember the rifle pullout slots in the shelves. The furniture looks similar enough that I didn't realize the difference.

Dood. Buy a regular table at Ikea and duct tape your rifle to the underneath...

Yankme Ingenuity!

Easy stuff to make if you are a bit handy with the wood working
I agree! I made a nice hidey-hole big enough to hold a 12-gauge Remington 870 with a partial false wall inside of a bedroom closet. Used a sawsall, a drill, some plywood and a few inexpensive brass hinges. All can be purchased at Home Depot or Lowes for a few bucks. Remember, it is the labor that you pay for plus someone else (the paid carpenter) now knows about your hiding place!

You are completely right! In fact, qline design is the site I was looking for when I found topsecretfurniture, I remember the rifle pullout slots in the shelves. The furniture looks similar enough that I didn't realize the difference.

Thanks for bringing this to my attention - yup - there have been a few people knocking off my ideas. I've added a bunch of stuff:
Most of you have seen my bookcases, but I've come up with a few new additions - looking for some feedback and new ideas - What are some other things you would like to see me make?

Bookcases

End Tables:

Coffee Tables

Entertainment Centers:

Kitchen Tables:

My email is in my profile - feel free to PM me with any questions.
Matthew
a.k.a. "Q"
Chief Gadget Officer
QLine Design
www.qlinedesign.com

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for bringing this to my attention - yup - there have been a few people knocking off my ideas. I've added a bunch of stuff:
Most of you have seen my bookcases, but I've come up with a few new additions - looking for some feedback and new ideas - What are some other things you would like to see me make?

Sweet, I've been looking at your products for awhile now. I had no idea you were a fellow NES'er, whenever I do get around to getting some I'll be coming your way.

What are some other things you would like to see me make?
Try designing/integrating something that will qualify as a "lock" for the purposes of Mass General Law, but not hinder rapid access or require a key, magnet, tools, etc.

Back
Top Bottom