Funny Picture and Video of the Day MEGATHREAD!!!

CatSnoutSoup

NES Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
At my local sub shop yesterday. Here are the tip jars. Hard to see, but the "Trump" one is loaded with all the bills lower all stacked and curled around the inside of the cup. Must be $30-$40 in the cup. The Biden one? I saw 3 bills and some assorted change. Who'd a thunk in Massachusetts?

View attachment 396658

1) It could be an indication of the bent of the local citizens.
B) Biden supporters are stingy bastards that want stuff handed to them, but don't like to spread it around.
III) Trump supporters still carry cash - Biden supporters like to have all their finances tracked.
Pi) Biden Supporters don't like delicious cheesesteaks and are filling the cups at some tofu joint.

I dunno. Trump is either going to win this big, or my microcosm of the world just does not agree with everyone else.

5) Biden supporters can’t leave their EBT card in a tip jar.

🐯

namedpipes

NES Member
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Chad's bad custom?
I didn't notice an attribution. I browse some various groups (cars, pewters and boobs) and notable imagery gets saved. If it passes a second review I'll forward appropriately or send to the encrypted "burn" drive (self deletes upon my death) for reminiscing when I'm in the nursing home. Depending on which group it came from! Except for one unusually long vacation ten years ago, when I lost several gigs of memorabilia, this model has served me well

Anyway, because of that air gap, I don't always remember details behind what I repost

Top Bottom