Funny Picture and Video of the Day MEGATHREAD!!!

richc

NES Member
Rating - 100%
36   0   0
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
My wife and I were fighting over the blanket one night. After a lot of back and forth, I grab tight onto the covers and do an alligator death roll that pulls her into me, since she would not let go of her end, and then dumps both of us on the floor. She is looking at me stunned and yells "what do you think you're doing?" I replied, "Winning!"
And how was the rest of your evening? 😄

The5thDentist

NES Life Member
NES Member
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
@The5thDentist

New York Post : Dentist who extracted tooth on hoverboard sentenced to 12 years in prison.

I know. But it's not the hoverboard. That's just the frosting on the cake. It was the $2 million in Medicare fraud. Plus, the guy was a cocky S.O.B. from what I've read in Facebook groups where people remember him from the NES for dentists.

HarryPottar

NES Member
Rating - 100%
6   0   0

Old People Recreate Iconic Photos From 20th Century

This is pretty great…this group of elderly people from an old folks home got together and recreated some of the most famous images from the 20th century. See if you can recognize them all (via Henry VIII’s Wives).

richc

NES Member
Rating - 100%
36   0   0
I know. But it's not the hoverboard. That's just the frosting on the cake. It was the $2 million in Medicare fraud. Plus, the guy was a cocky S.O.B. from what I've read in Facebook groups where people remember him from the NES for dentists.
A guy in the neighborhood was charged with $1.2 million in MassHealth fraud. And he's still free!

He told me he spent over a million on legal fees and then paid back the "alleged" fraud monies. Set him back over $2 million. Oh, and cut his income in half. Poor baby...

I've never understood how this guy has stayed out of jail so many times. Every time I see and chat with him I check my pockets after to see if my wallet is still there.

:)

Top Bottom