Funny Picture and Video of the Day MEGATHREAD!!!

GlockJock

NES Member
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
View attachment 382712

Is it considered baiting if I put one of these out on my front lawn?
Every time I see Liberal idiots like this?.. I get a chuckle to myself... cuz I know my youngest daughter can walk up to the group and beat the living piss out of all them - at the same time - if she felt like getting a little exercise... (And I also just imagine what a knife-wielding home intruder would do to them after quietly forcing their back door open with a crowbar and entering their "peaceful castle" at 3am)...

Just sayin'

CatSnoutSoup

NES Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Spanz

NES Member
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
trucker's hitch is one of the simplest around. not sure what his problem is.

i thought about it some more. The trucker/millwright's hitch makes sense ONLY when you are tying something down. I do not know how i would even start if i was just demonstrating it on a slack length of rope

Last edited:

bfm

Rating - 100%
14   0   0
trucker's hitch is one of the simplest around. not sure what his problem is.
Usually it isn't, but I have seen about ten different recommendations on how to tie a trucker's hitch. With a slip knot it is very simple, but there is an argument that that reduces the load capacity of the rope by too much and recommend a figure eight or some other knot that reduces the load by less.

I have been doing something more like this of late when I need a trucker's hitch.

not.jpg

Last edited:
Top Bottom