Funny Picture and Video of the Day MEGATHREAD!!!

The5thDentist

NES Life Member
NES Member
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
These idiots never fail to
1. Push against the front of the vehicle that's trying to escape. Yea, good luck with that. Y'all ain't no Charles Atlases.
2. Run after the vehicle after it escapes. Like, y'all gonna catch a freaking car. Just because you dress up as a dog or cheetah at Furcon, doesn't mean you are one.

Spanz

NES Member
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Mattel added four new stylish dolls to Barbie's streetwear-inspired collection,

1593513240930.png

THIS is the sort of BLM stuff i can support. Not cancelling your pancake syrup, or your rice....but something nice that should have been done a long time ago for kids to feel good about themselves

MP-In-The-Wind

NES Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
There was a known place to go to for inspections. Guy leaned into my window, said “oh, I see you borrowed tires to get inspected huh? Bet you will swap them back after? 😉 I said umm no, these are mine. He said good... paid cash, got a sticker.

This place was the best!!!
Nice! (Another high school story) I took my brother's 72 Cadillac Coupe Deville in for an inspection knowing that if I was asked to push on the emergency brake (pedal on the floor ), it would easily be set....and NOT be working..... Well...the guy asks me to set the e-brake.... So I made a show of STRENUOUSLY pushing the pedal SLOWLY to the floor while grunting..... and asked if he would like me to put the car in gear. He said that it was NOT necessary...as he could tell that the parking brake was working! ;)

Obie1

NES Member
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Nice! (Another high school story) I took my brother's 72 Cadillac Coupe Deville in for an inspection knowing that if I was asked to push on the emergency brake (pedal on the floor ), it would easily be set....and NOT be working..... Well...the guy asks me to set the e-brake.... So I made a show of STRENUOUSLY pushing the pedal SLOWLY to the floor while grunting..... and asked if he would like me to put the car in gear. He said that it was NOT necessary...as he could tell that the parking brake was working! ;)
We once hooked a wooden wedge onto a rope so it dropped in front of the rear tire when the parking brake was pulled up. Put it in drive, rev it up a bit, no movement. I don't think the guy was fooled , but he gave us the sticker anyhow. In retrospect, it probably would have been easier just to fix the brake, but where's fun in that?

drgrant

NES Member
Rating - 100%
60   0   0
Top Bottom