Funny Picture and Video of the Day MEGATHREAD!!!

tuna

NES Member
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Well, to be perfectly honest in my humble opinion without being sentimental, of course without offending anyone who thinks differently from my point of view, but also by looking into this matter in distinct perspective and without condemning anyone's view and by trying to make it objectified and by considering each and everyone's valid opinion I honestly believe that I vividly don't have anything to say. Thank you.

white feather

NES Member
Rating - 100%
11   0   0

white feather

NES Member
Rating - 100%
11   0   0
That's when you need a whole crapload of balloons.

The nationwide helium balloon ban which was recently issued during Norway’s national holiday celebrations on 17 May *Edit added for clarity: 2018) was openly enforced at a number of locations as police destroyed balloons which appeared during the celebrations.
Following through on the previously announced temporary bans, the ‘fun police’ confiscated and destroyed the helium balloons of those who decided to flout the ban.
Oslo and at least 28 other municipalities banned the sale of helium balloons during the national day celebrations, arguing that they pose a litter problem.
Not specific to Norway but remember:
1591275648793.png
[laugh] [laugh] [laugh]

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
North of the South Pole, South of the North Pole

The nationwide helium balloon ban which was recently issued during Norway’s national holiday celebrations on 17 May *Edit added for clarity: 2018) was openly enforced at a number of locations as police destroyed balloons which appeared during the celebrations.
Following through on the previously announced temporary bans, the ‘fun police’ confiscated and destroyed the helium balloons of those who decided to flout the ban.
Oslo and at least 28 other municipalities banned the sale of helium balloons during the national day celebrations, arguing that they pose a litter problem.
Not specific to Norway but remember:
View attachment 362258
[laugh] [laugh] [laugh]
Easy solution ... fill them with hydrogen instead.

Top Bottom