Funny Picture and Video of the Day MEGATHREAD!!!

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Not wrong! When we moved west, I got off the highway near Joliet because I wanted to see the Blues Brothers prison while we were there anyways (it’s a boring drive - and really, you don’t NOT stop to see that). Ended up in a neighborhood we CLEARLY didn’t belong in. The local PD’s cruiser had bars on the windows, and the directions they gave us to get back to the highway included “slow down and look both ways, but don’t stop at those stop signs”. Bend or South Bend or something like that, IIRC. Place was straight out of an 80’s movie.

Spanz

NES Member
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Not wrong! When we moved west, I got off the highway near Joliet because I wanted to see the Blues Brothers prison while we were there anyways (it’s a boring drive - and really, you don’t NOT stop to see that). Ended up in a neighborhood we CLEARLY didn’t belong in. The local PD’s cruiser had bars on the windows, and the directions they gave us to get back to the highway included “slow down and look both ways, but don’t stop at those stop signs”. Bend or South Bend or something like that, IIRC. Place was straight out of an 80’s movie.
were you getting the band back together?

SERE

NES Life Member
NES Member
Rating - 100%
20   0   0
Cross Pens are one of the only good things that come out of Rhode Island.
The newer owners are anti gun. Specifically the AK47. I know I posted about this somewhere on NES.
Peerless Fonderie 47 Collector’s-Edition Pen
ABOUT OUR PARTNERSHIP
These very special Cross collectible pens are part of a series of writing instruments created in collaboration with Fonderie 47 to support the vision of an Africa free from assault rifles. The purchase of one of these pens will enable the destruction of one more assault weapon in Africa — a weapon that will never again be used to take human lives.

Zappa

Road Warrior
NES Member
Rating - 100%
27   0   0
The newer owners are anti gun. Specifically the AK47. I know I posted about this somewhere on NES.
Peerless Fonderie 47 Collector’s-Edition Pen
ABOUT OUR PARTNERSHIP
These very special Cross collectible pens are part of a series of writing instruments created in collaboration with Fonderie 47 to support the vision of an Africa free from assault rifles. The purchase of one of these pens will enable the destruction of one more assault weapon in Africa — a weapon that will never again be used to take human lives.

I wasn't aware of that^
But Cross does make nice pens, and this may not be such a bad thing.
For every AK47 they destroy, the gun factories make a few more to replace it, so it's actually good for the gun industry.
Having a pen made from an AK actually sounds pretty cool, especially with the serial number of the AK it came from, but for $250+, I'll pass.

Top Bottom