Funny Picture and Video of the Day MEGATHREAD!!!

NHKevin

NES Member
Rating - 100%
2   0   0

I was down in southern watch, flyin my F-16, when lead called for a picture and AWACS came back clean. But I saw a contact on my scope and it was running hot, and although I wasn’t targeted I went ahead and shot. Well, I never even noticed that my nose was pointed east. That Iranian fighter pilot was surprised to say the least, and I tried to take it back, but by then it was too late, and a million angry A-rabs started headin for Kuwait.

[Chorus]
So here’s to you fighter pilots, victors of the war, that got us all this real estate that’s backed up to the shore. Now oil’s a buck a barrel, and it’s all because of me, cause I’m the motherf***er who started World War III.
[End Chorus]

Well, you knew the f***in French would have to get into the mess. American audacity, well it had to be addressed. So, they sent their fighters to the sky, but it was all in vein, as they sought asylum in the American Commonwealth of Spain.

So, the English crossed the channel and it was a sight to see, when the queen dropped down her trousers and she shit on Normandy. And if you think were happy when we drank all of their wine, you should have seen the Polacks when they got to cross the Rhine.

[Different Chorus]
So here’s to you fighter pilots, victors of the war, that got us all this real estate that’s backed up to the shore. And now they whistle Dixie in the streets of gay Paris
‘Cause I’m the motherf***er who started World War III.

Well, The Chinese threatened action when we overran Saigon. And then a thousand drunken frat boys had to moon them from Taiwan. But the bombing of the embassy in Moscow broke the ice. Now that was just an accident and it happened only twice. So they launched their MiGs two by two never to return. No matter how much we shot ‘em down they never seemed to learn. Their suicidal bravery made us feel bad for them. So on Tuesdays it was heaters only, Wednesday BFM

So here’s to you fighter pilots victors of the war. That got us all this real estate that’s backed up to the shore. And now China’s just a word that you read in history. ‘Cause I’m the motherf***er who started World War III

(By Dos Gringos)

headednorth

NES Member
Rating - 100%
17   0   0
Why did that guy think a girl built like a linebacker could raise her leg higher than her waist?
Same thing went through my head, it wasn't even close.
I clicked the link and before I even hit the play button I said to myself "this dude is about to get kicked in the face." If I saw that coming why didnt he? [laugh]

Top Bottom