Funny Picture and Video of the Day MEGATHREAD!!!

FPrice

Retired Zoomie
NES Life Member
NES Member
Rating - 100%
69   0   0
Lol yes and British humor. I just don't get it.
This particular caricature made me think of an old movie, 5 Card Stud. It is on late night on some of the old western channels. I always liked it.
Circumstances are different, outcome is different, it just reminded me of the movie.

Funny you should post this. I've always liked that movie also. Dean Martin did play a good western. Rio Bravo, Sons of Katie Elder, Bandolero, Rough Night in Jericho, Showdown.

The5thDentist

NES Life Member
NES Member
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
This is over 20 minutes, but it's a fantastic breakdown of the cinematic shit-stain known as Star Trek: Into Darkness.
J.J. Abrams really does belong in jail for his crimes against humanity......or at least he should be begging for a directing job on a community access TV channel.

10thSFFD

NES Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
True story: Even at 70 I do not feel like apologizing to those I screwed out of jobs pretending to be a Native American.

View: https://twitter.com/i/status/1201683315348180994

True story: Thanks to Our President, Donald Trump, you all have finally realized that I am not a Native American, I am not poor, and I am not actually running to be your president!

Last edited:

GaryO

NES Member
Rating - 100%
16   0   0
I replaced the handgrip on my first AR15 with no knowledge of that damn pin and spring. Didn't even notice they were there. Then I couldn't figure out why my safety switch no longer worked.

Fortunately I used my Google-Fu and discovered the hundreds of thousands of other gun owners who screwed up the same way. I found BOTH the pin and spring on the kitchen floor. And then ranted for days about the wisdom of holding critical components in place via that grip.

Now if you really want a rant talk to Sig 232 owners and that $hitty little spring clip...

:)
And this is why I don't take aprt my rifle on the deck anymore.[rolleyes]

Top Bottom