Funny Picture and Video of the Day MEGATHREAD!!!

GlockJock

NES Member
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
Look who has a body double:

Ugh.
At my work there are THREE women who have gone out of their way to "Look Like Liz", their (obvious) "hero" here in the CommonPuke of Liberchusetts...The hairstyle (one even dyed hers to match), the glasses, the outfutsy, mannerisms.. It's enough to make you look at them and shake your head in "Sweetie, get a life of your own will ya?" disgust.

I work for a railroad company and I'd honestly - honestly - like to kick all three of them (actually all four, if you include their hero/"role model" Lieawatha) directly in their effin horseteeth, and then throw them all under a moving locomotive... (Although I'm comforted by several other MAGA types at work who remind me constantly that the train these pukes will end up under is the Trump Train... which runs daily, continuously, until January 21, 2021).

Just sayin'
Ugh.

Zappa

Road Warrior
NES Member
Rating - 100%
27   0   0

SERE

NES Life Member
NES Member
Rating - 100%
20   0   0
Ugh.
At my work there are THREE women who have gone out of their way to "Look Like Liz", their (obvious) "hero" here in the CommonPuke of Liberchusetts...The hairstyle (one even dyed hers to match), the glasses, the outfutsy, mannerisms.. It's enough to make you look at them and shake your head in "Sweetie, get a life of your own will ya?" disgust.

Just sayin'
Ugh.
Do you need FOX news anchor clones? [laugh]

Upcoming FOX News movie trailer:

Top Bottom