Funny Picture and Video of the Day MEGATHREAD!!!

ToddDubya

NES Member
Rating - 100%
16   0   0
"I could do that, watch me!" said @CatSnoutSoup as he brushed the donut crumbs from his lap and struggled up from his computer desk.

:emoji_tiger:
It looks impressive but is not terribly difficult. (hold on a sec). Yup, I just did 20 clean ones from a pullup bar without any trouble. And I'm not a 120 pound 20 year old girl.

Obie1

NES Member
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Ac
To anyone asking "How do it get rid of that stubborn belly fat? I have tried everything!".
Just send them that video!
Actually, spot reduction does not work. I'm sure the intensity of the workout will burn lots of calories, which will potentially reduce overall body fat, but not just in the area of targeted skeletal muscle contractions. They figured this out by studying tennis players and found that subcutaneous fat levels in their giant dominant forearms were the same as in their other forearm.

new guy

NES Member
Rating - 100%
57   0   0
I wanted to take a moment to recognize Sherwin Williams. Here in 2019 most corporations are bending over backwards (and sometimes shooting themselves in the foot) to try to appear as green as possible. Marketing departments everywhere are obsessed with eco-centric virtue signaling. So what does SW go with for their branding campaign?

upload_2019-8-20_13-1-24.png

I don’t know which SJW was put in charge of badgering the paint industry to death, but they’re slacking.

Top Bottom