• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Funny Picture and Video of the Day MEGATHREAD!!!

tuna

NES Member
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
I was watching this movie with my 7 year old son. He looked at me, and asked if I was thinking what he was. I said no, and he said that he wants to paint our car like the Bluesmobile.
So now we’re looking for a cheap 80s Chevy Caprice or Ford Crown Vic for our next project. (My kids and I paint my car when the mood hits. We do a good job for kids, and have a ton of fun. I don’t care what my car looks like. So when we do this, we’ll probably go for the car right before it blows the rod so any imperfections won’t matter)

namedpipes

NES Member
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
I was watching this movie with my 7 year old son. He looked at me, and asked if I was thinking what he was. I said no, and he said that he wants to paint our car like the Bluesmobile.
So now we’re looking for a cheap 80s Chevy Caprice or Ford Crown Vic for our next project. (My kids and I paint my car when the mood hits. We do a good job for kids, and have a ton of fun. I don’t care what my car looks like. So when we do this, we’ll probably go for the car right before it blows the rod so any imperfections won’t matter)
@Bill Katt is the little one still channeling Elwood?

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
So I’m not the only one that always really really really wants to punch those people in the spot where their balls should be?

(Seriously, nobody is getting out of this aluminum helltube of humanity for a good ten minutes after they kick the chocks on. Chill TF out. Don’t even try to get past me in the middle or aisle seat the moment the aircraft stops moving - I WILL trip you on purpose, because you are an a**h***, and you deserve it, on behalf of every decent person on the plane, and I will hope you break your nose. Because, as I mentioned, you are an a**h***, and probably clap when the plane lands, and bring an “emotional support chihuahua” on the plane that shits on the seat. So f*** you, I will trip you. And everyone else on the aircraft will laugh and applaud. You are a stain on the human race and deserve this shame.)

Top Bottom