Funny Picture and Video of the Day MEGATHREAD!!!

drgrant

NES Member
Rating - 100%
59   0   0
Modified for accuracy. Thanks, internet!
View attachment 297491
Without derailing the thread, apparently, "hatred" is a catch all term now, rather than just calling it preference. Apparently it's hatred to have a preference on who you want to have a relationship with, and I thought that was something that was, well... usually personal!

It's "hatred and bigotry" to have a personal preference? Now "they" want to tell you who to mate with, etc.

-Mike

drgrant

NES Member
Rating - 100%
59   0   0
I bet the number is higher than 98% for straight dudes. Those 2% were probably afraid of the pollster thinking they were bigots.
Calling it hatred is a huge lie, though. It's like saying that a straight dude hates gay people because he's not willing to date other men... which is just pure bullshit, but apparently in the progressive lexicon "hate" is now any preference or belief they don't agree with.

-Mike

cams

NES Member
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
Without derailing the thread, apparently, "hatred" is a catch all term now, rather than just calling it preference. Apparently it's hatred to have a preference on who you want to have a relationship with, and I thought that was something that was, well... usually personal!

It's "hatred and bigotry" to have a personal preference? Now "they" want to tell you who to mate with, etc.

-Mike
Exactly right. Preference not hate. I don’t hate @drgrant, in fact I like him just fine, but I still don’t want his nipples in my mouth.

Whuuut?? Don’t make dinner awkward tomorrow night now Michael. :eek:[rofl][cheers]

Top Bottom