• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Funny Picture and Video of the Day MEGATHREAD!!!

Spanz

NES Member
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
upload_2019-7-22_6-20-13.png
upload_2019-7-22_6-20-43.png

A 35-year-old man with extensive experience in roofing and construction used his skills to scale a 19-story building to rescue his mother trapped in a building during a fire.
The man, identified as Jermaine, scaled the West Philadelphia apartment building after he heard that his bed-ridden mother could not get out of her 15th-floor apartment when it caught fire on Thursday.

Jermaine said he did it all for his mother, who was shocked when she saw him once he got to the 15th-floor balcony but reassured him that she was okay.

Jermaine then scaled down the building, where he found a police officer waiting for him on the ground.

KVX

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
View attachment 294276
View attachment 294277

A 35-year-old man with extensive experience in roofing and construction used his skills to scale a 19-story building to rescue his mother trapped in a building during a fire.
The man, identified as Jermaine, scaled the West Philadelphia apartment building after he heard that his bed-ridden mother could not get out of her 15th-floor apartment when it caught fire on Thursday.

Jermaine said he did it all for his mother, who was shocked when she saw him once he got to the 15th-floor balcony but reassured him that she was okay.

Jermaine then scaled down the building, where he found a police officer waiting for him on the ground.
"He told me if I didn't leave I was going straight to jail because that was his job, but, he actually did cut me a break," Jermaine said.

namedpipes

NES Member
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
View attachment 294276
View attachment 294277

I realize getting up there was one thing. They wouldn't let him in and he had a (possibly misguided) need to check on her himself.

But I'll bet the stairs worked on the way down...

Spanz

NES Member
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Paraglider's wing stalls, he crashes into cliff, but makes it

the air around tall mountains is usually very turbulent....not a place to be flying thru!

Top Bottom