• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Funny Picture and Video of the Day MEGATHREAD!!!

45collector

NES Member
Rating - 100%
119   0   0
The last Dunks you'll find on the way to the tip of the Cape is on Route 6 in Wellfleet. It's right next to a pretty sweet antique shop called "Rustored Salvage" that just opened up a few years back. Every time I go out to that part of the Cape now I stop in there. All kinds of cool stuff. Last time I went in I bought a box of hundreds of different sized metal washers for $2. Noice.

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
OK, whats up with this? I've always wondered. I used to see kids with this drawn on their backpacks or doodled elsewhere. At first I thought maybe kids really like Suzuki? But I've seen it referenced enough now that I just gots ta noe mang, what the hell does it represent?
I think that's kind of the point, nobody knows what it is or where it came from. Some theories but most dis-proven.

Spanz

NES Member
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
OK, whats up with this? I've always wondered. I used to see kids with this drawn on their backpacks or doodled elsewhere. At first I thought maybe kids really like Suzuki? But I've seen it referenced enough now that I just gots ta noe mang, what the hell does it represent?
i wasted about five minutes searching. Apparently, the lazy S symbol is a common graffiti. so any grade school knows this shape, but us old farts...are mystefied.

new guy

NES Member
Rating - 100%
57   0   0
i wasted about five minutes searching. Apparently, the lazy S symbol is a common graffiti. so any grade school knows this shape, but us old farts...are mystefied.
Early 40s here. I don't know where it came from either, but I distinctly remember being a kid and sitting in school and drawing them nonstop.

richc

NES Member
Rating - 100%
36   0   0
WTF??? Does CNN not understand the difference between causation and correlation?

OMFG! This is both freaking hysterical and horrifying at the same time...

:)

Trump's election may be tied to premature births among Latina women - CNN

"The United States 2016 election, when President Donald Trump was voted into office, may have been tied to a rise in premature births among Latina women across the US, according to a new study.

In the nine months beginning with November 2016, about 3.2% to 3.6% more preterm births to Latina women occurred above the levels of preterm births that would have been expected had the election not occurred, suggests the study, published in the medical journal JAMA Network Open on Friday."

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
WTF??? Does CNN not understand the difference between causation and correlation?

OMFG! This is both freaking hysterical and horrifying at the same time...

:)

"The United States 2016 election, when President Donald Trump was voted into office, may have been tied to a rise in premature births among Latina women across the US, according to a new study.

In the nine months beginning with November 2016, about 3.2% to 3.6% more preterm births to Latina women occurred above the levels of preterm births that would have been expected had the election not occurred, suggests the study, published in the medical journal JAMA Network Open on Friday."
CNN does not understand much. Especially truth and facts........

Spanz

NES Member
Rating - 100%
1   0   0

This is fake!
I can pretty much GUARANTEE Trump did NOT impregnate all those women!

Top Bottom