Funny Picture and Video of the Day MEGATHREAD!!!

richc

NES Member
Rating - 100%
35   0   0
According to photographers at the golf game, President Trump was on the 13th hole and right after teeing off, he let out “a massive, wet, drippy fart sound.”

soiled-1.jpg

SERE

NES Life Member
NES Member
Rating - 100%
20   0   0
This is why Trump lost it when they went to the world cup.

Megan Rapinoe is a 'walking protest'

Why USWNT star Megan Rapinoe doesn't sing the national anthem

But nowadays, when the trumpets perk up, and when immense pride swells within the 10 women around her, Rapinoe doesn't flinch. She stands and stares, lips pursed, cheekbones taut, hands clasped behind her back, face expressionless.

"I'll probably never put my hand over my heart," she says matter-of-factly. "I'll probably never sing the national anthem again."

She is now awake.

She will march onto French fields this summer for the FIFA Women’s World Cup and face the flag of a country she still loves deeply. But she will do so with a comprehensive understanding of, in her opinion, just how riddled with inequality and injustice that country is. Inequality and injustice she dropped to a knee to protest in 2016. Inequality and injustice she was always aware of, but which she now feels compelled to do something about.

Yet she will represent the government she believes enables it. And a soccer federation who suppressed her protest with what she calls a “backwards rule”; a federation she is currently suing. And a president she calls “sexist,” “misogynistic,” “small-minded,” “racist” and “not a good person.”

richc

NES Member
Rating - 100%
35   0   0
She'll get her few days of fame and then head back into abject obscurity.

She reminds me of David Hogg. She'll be used by the left to deliver demeaning messages aimed at Trump et al and then be dumped when the news has lost interest in her.

She's a legend in her own mind.

I don't wish to demean her athletic abilities or accomplishments at all. Just her off soccer field behavior and rhetoric.

tuna

NES Member
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
She'll get her few days of fame and then head back into abject obscurity.

She reminds me of David Hogg. She'll be used by the left to deliver demeaning messages aimed at Trump et al and then be dumped when the news has lost interest in her.

She's a legend in her own mind.

I don't wish to demean her athletic abilities or accomplishments at all. Just her off soccer field behavior and rhetoric.
She’s a jackass. I hope she falls in a well. Upside down.

Top Bottom