Funny Picture and Video of the Day MEGATHREAD!!!

namedpipes

NES Member
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
I don't mean to pick nits, but if the lady's name were Pippi Longstocking the song would go something like this:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU
HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR PIPPI
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU

But since her name is Tu Youyou, the song goes like this:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU
HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR TU
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU

Amusing, but not confusing!

Jason Flare

NES Member
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
I don't mean to pick nits, but if the lady's name were Pippi Longstocking the song would go something like this:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU
HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR TU
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU

That’s not how I’d do it.

richc

NES Member
Rating - 100%
35   0   0
You've gotta be a software engineer...

:)

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU
HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR TU
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU

GlockJock

NES Member
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
Celebrities with and without makeup.

LMAO... And Google more images (like the one below) of Tom Brady's "smoking hot wife" Gisele - but without her makeup - and you'll realize why she should send at least fifty percent of her annual salary AND of her total current wealth to be spread among all the makeup artists, beauty consultants, hairdressers, etc etc etc that helped her attain her "Supermodel" status many years ago.
She literally looks like something I probably "threw back" after "catching" her at some lower West Broadway South Boston saloon in 1979 or 1980, etc etc

5880759916_b2ecf52a76.jpg

bfm

NES Member
Rating - 100%
14   0   0
That can't be my story. That's only a start. I'll say that a ZEBRA was pulling that cart! And that is a story that no one can beat, When I say that I saw it on Mulberry Street. Yes, the zebra is fine, But I think it's a shame, Such a marvelous beast with a cart that's so tame. The story would really be better to hear If the driver I saw there were a charioteer. A gold and blue chariot's something to meet, Rumbling like thunder down Mulberry Street.

new guy

NES Member
Rating - 100%
57   0   0
LMAO... And Google more images (like the one below) of Tom Brady's "smoking hot wife" Gisele - but without her makeup - and you'll realize why she should send at least fifty percent of her annual salary AND of her total current wealth to be spread among all the makeup artists, beauty consultants, hairdressers, etc etc etc that helped her attain her "Supermodel" status many years ago.
She literally looks like something I probably "threw back" after "catching" her at some lower West Broadway South Boston saloon in 1979 or 1980, etc etc

View attachment 290758
Funny. I see that pic and I think she looks pretty damn hot for not having any makeup on, especially as compared to just about any other makeupless female on the planet.

Last edited:

Bill Katt

NES Member
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
A well known and respected NES member once rocked a hot pink scooter for several months. Let's see if he's brave enough to comment on the matter [laugh]
It wasn't "hot pink", it was more of your average pale pink.....and I rocked that thing like there was no tomorrow.....LMFAO!

Top Bottom