Funny Picture and Video of the Day MEGATHREAD!!!

richc

NES Member
Rating - 100%
36   0   0
My company works on some very private information for different companies. Seriously sensitive stuff. It's not all super secret, like in this example, but the data always has serious value to our clients.

A decade or so ago we were working on a system for a big annual entertainment awards ceremony keeping track of everyone who attends, contact info, seating assignments and more. We signed some serious NDA's and such. And all work had to be done onsite with a computer not connected to any network with a security guard present at all times. They superglued the USB ports, removed all connectivity and wifi stuff, etc..

Only one person from our company was allowed to work on it. And he know the implications for violating the NDA. I said I just wanted one teeny piece of info from the database. I wanted Halle Berry's phone number. I was totally tongue in cheek... maybe...

I was of course denied...

:)

1) already posted
2) i think i am in love

new guy

NES Member
Rating - 100%
57   0   0
hand propping your own plane use to be VERY common back in the day. USUALLY you did it with the brakes on, or wheel chocks....for now obvious reasons
It looks like there was another person on the plane. They jumped ship when they noticed the pilot missed the departure.

Top Bottom