Funny Picture and Video of the Day MEGATHREAD!!!

Rating - 100%
13   0   0
I'm HORRIBLE with names. We can introduce ourselves, then immediately sit down, and I'm already addressing you without you name because I forgot it.

I try to do the business card swap right away so i can leave it on the desk, or tuck it into the edge of my open notebook.

Learned that from my predecessor. If it's a group, he would put everyone's business card on the table in the order they were sitting.
I do this. And every one of my customers have a file that I look at before I go in their building... something like

David- Purchaser, short fat guy, says he likes hockey but doesn't know Bruins goalie.. Divorced, 2 kids (son/daughter) lives in Chelmsford
Steve- Manager, new 4/2019 comes from "X" wants to change everything because "X" did it differently.

and I'll add stuff on to their file as it comes up... "David- going on vacation in June, NC looking for a home"

Spanz

NES Member
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I do this. And every one of my customers have a file that I look at before I go in their building... something like

David- Purchaser, short fat guy, says he likes hockey but doesn't know Bruins goalie.. Divorced, 2 kids (son/daughter) lives in Chelmsford
Steve- Manager, new 4/2019 comes from "X" wants to change everything because "X" did it differently.

and I'll add stuff on to their file as it comes up... "David- going on vacation in June, NC looking for a home"
They PROMISED smart glasses you wear, and the camera scans the person in front of you, and with facial recognition finds their personal data, and displays it on a heads up display on the glasses. "Oh high BOB, how is helen, and did your kid win that hockey tournament?..."

But the damn smart glasses never showed up that could do that!!!!

Fritz the Cat

NES Member
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I am teaching my 5 year old cursive. She has been pestering me for almost a year to learn so I finally caved and we are working on it. Her government school overlord is not happy about it. Yet another reason to pull her out.

Top Bottom