Funny Picture and Video of the Day MEGATHREAD!!!

namedpipes

NES Member
Rating - 100%
3   0   0

new guy

NES Member
Rating - 100%
57   0   0
Transmission stuck in reverse perhaps?
My guess is either (a) an angry significant other sitting in shotgun didn’t like the initial reverse and the driver was feeling confrontational, or (b) a car full of teenagers. Either way they drove it pretty well.

mwalsh9152

NES Member
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
My guess is either (a) an angry significant other sitting in shotgun didn’t like the initial reverse and the driver was feeling confrontational, or (b) a car full of teenagers. Either way they drove it pretty well.
Years back I was leaving a friends house with him, if I had to guess, we were probably doing bong hits shortly before. We got to the end of his street, and he realized he forgot something. I threw the truck in reverse and backed a half mile down the street pretty fast.

Apparently, I spooked the driver of the get away car and he called his crew.out of the house they were robbing right next door to my friends house.

We had no idea until later on when other neighbors told the story.

Spanz

NES Member
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Hmmm... A pricey practical joke at $400... but just possibly, installed in a half bath for guests, just for the laughs when they go in to find THAT [laugh]
when you list your house to sell it, would you have to call that a "1/4 bath"?

W.E.C

NES Member
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Well, I for one SUPPORT Representative Crespo's goal of BANNING all high capacity magazines that turn regular firearms into fully automatic weapons.

If a magazine turns an ordinary semi auto rifle into a lethal FULL auto rifle then it SHOULD be banned!

Can I get an AMEN?!
. The message is working your brain.

Full auto should not be banned.

Top Bottom