Funny Picture and Video of the Day MEGATHREAD!!!

je25ff

NES Member
Rating - 100%
10   0   0

^^ In all honesty..who the hell checks the internet standing at their fridge?

Last edited by a moderator:

LoginName

NES Member
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
^^ In all honesty..who the hell checks the internet standing at their fridge?
But wait... there's more!

The huge screen allows you to use your phone to post, calendars, pin photos, share kids' works of art, and leave notes.
One of the most impressive features is the addition of three cameras inside the fridge to capture an image every time the door closes.
You can then access those images anytime using your smartphone and take a peek inside your fridge.
'Even if you're at the store and forget to check on what you need for dinner that night, the Samsung Smart Home app can take a look inside your
Family Hub fridge,' Samsung says.

Users can also use the refrigerator to do an online shopping, as well as manage recipes and compile and share shopping lists.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-3386204/Smarter-average-appliance-Samsung-reveals-Family-Hub-fridge-orders-food-plays-films-lets-INSIDE-remotely.html

1'st world solutions to 1'st world problems.

je25ff

NES Member
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
To say it's novelty would be kind. If it added nothing to the cost of the fridge, sure why not. Kind of cool. I suppose I could have a slideshow going of the kid's pictures or something, but the utility for it is just stupid.

LoginName

NES Member
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
To say it's novelty would be kind. If it added nothing to the cost of the fridge, sure why not. Kind of cool. I suppose I could have a slideshow going of the kid's pictures or something, but the utility for it is just stupid.
I would seriously consider crawling in there naked, let the cameras take a pic, and use it as the desktop. [smile]

Pilgrim

NES Member
Rating - 100%
14   0   0
RETIRED, at home or wherever I want to be
Top Bottom