Funny marriage proposal video

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
[thinking] Well, he gets points for trying anyway. [laugh]

I like the way Patrick proposed to me. I was sick and in my pajamas watching The Simpsons. I heard him fussing in the closet and then I felt like I was being watched. I look over and he's kneeling next to the bed holding a ring.

I felt like crap, but the ring sure is pretty. Actually, our first anniversary is coming up in 3 weeks. Wow. That went fast.

MrsWildweasel

NES Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Glenn proposed to me in his room at the barracks, just after we had come back from dinner out. One of the few days we both had off together. Will be 23 years here in Nov. He actually got down on one knee also.

Chris

NES Member
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Just east of Zone 9, but in Worcester County.
I had wanted to propose on a certain weekend up in NH. Friday Afternoon, the jewler called and was so sorry, but the special setting had not been made properly and he could not get the stones to seat correctly.

I did get the ring mid-week the following week, but Now I had to come up with another plan.

Saturday, Maya and I had to go into Boston to meet with her sister who was living in Charlestown. After, she dragged me to the Jewery Building to show me what kind of rings she liked. After several floors and seeing pretty much the same freaking style of ring, I stopped her, pulled the ring out of my pocket and asked if she would please accept the one I already had for her and could we please go to dinner.

Not the most romantic, but memorable. And there were all kinds of customers and shop keepers who overheard and clapped for us. (^_^)

And Truth be told, my selection for a setting, and the quality of the diamond and rubies were FAR better then what we had seen. Nothing beats a good local jewler in my book. I'll never go to one of those mall chains.

Rating - 100%
39   0   0
And Truth be told, my selection for a setting, and the quality of the diamond and rubies were FAR better then what we had seen. Nothing beats a good local jewler in my book. I'll never go to one of those mall chains.
You are so right Chris. My daughter designs and makes custom jewelry when we're not doing artwork in steel and iron, and having something made to suite an occasion is so much nicer. We're trying to expand into other areas, but jewelry and ornamental iron work is still our base. [grin]

Top Bottom