• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

WTS Functional Art: Kenyan Toilet Brush for a good cause

Boris

Son of Kalashnikov
NES Member
I am selling a Kenyan Toilet Brush: a functional art piece. The build thread could be found here: http://www.northeastshooters.com/vb...of-My-Country-art-exhibit-Kenyan-Toilet-Brush

I got the nod from the higher powers, so we'll see how this goes. It's a pledge-auction that goes for three weeks. Post your "I pledge xx$" (in American dollars) by the 9/11/2015 24:00 EST. Whoever pledges the highest amount 'til that date/time will win the brush. Shipping is on me unless you live on the communist part of the moon.

All the proceeds for the sale will be given to an unnamed pro-2a nonprofit in MA. I will not air publicly who they are to separate them from any haters and bolshevicks. I will add a random amount on top to make sure that donation won't be publicly traceable and may even use a different last name, but if anyone wants to verify that deed was done, I will send all the info to one of forum's mod to verify.

Since I was going to dona-sell this, I ironed burka to be ready and look good in your bathroom.

tb_20.jpg~original

This may cause your liberal mother-in-law inadvertently use this brush to clean shit.

tb_21.jpg~original

The handle is made from real Kenyan Mpingo wood (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dalbergia_melanoxylon) Handle is steel (#likeAK47) and head is aluminum (#likeAR15)

tb_22.jpg~original

In case you wander if getting this brush will put you in a concentration camp, don't worry, if it does, we are all ****ed. Read 1st amendment. I'm saying this only because someone asked.

Can I hear 0.01$? Finally a change we all can believe in?

Update: since it's the first item on classifieds, I did not realize that no one can post in these threads. Crap. PM me your offer and I'll update current high bid here.

right now the highest bid is $5. Can I hear $5.01?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom