• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Fun With Glock Switches...

That was some excellent shooting.
On one leg.
Jumping back.
One hand.
Didn't even take a second to aim.
Hit him several times.

Most NES members can't do that at the range, relaxed, semi auto, holding the gun with two hands and aiming at a piece of paper.

If you're willing to hold the target I'm willing to try that shot!

:)

I know I couldn't keep an auto handgun on target that long from 30 feet.. I mean that dude was DRT.. I shot a factory full auto Glock with a shoulder thingy and it was difficult to control in a low stress situation at the range....Still don't get where the smoke was coming from after he got lit up.
Compensator? Hes on one leg and holding the gun with one hand and if you focus on the pistol theres like no muzzle flip at all.

No mention of full auto or Glock switches in the handful of stories and news casts Ive seen. Maybe the vid is shopped to look like full auto? That would explain the supernatural gun handling skills and the mysterious cloud of smoke when the dude hits the ground

Last edited:
I know I couldn't keep an auto handgun on target that long from 30 feet.. I mean that dude was DRT.. I shot a factory full auto Glock with a shoulder thingy and it was difficult to control in a low stress situation at the range....Still don't get where the smoke was coming from after he got lit up.
It's not that hard, just aim at the feet. I think the dust is from rounds hitting the asphalt

No mention of full auto or Glock switches in the handful of stories and news casts Ive seen. Maybe the vid is shopped to look like full auto? That would explain the supernatural gun handling skills and the mysterious cloud of smoke when the dude hits the ground
Yeah I couldn’t find anything stating full auto. Probably just shooting fast

These switches first were first made available to purchase from China--and at this point have become not only commonplace but practically de riguer for bangers.

They're so easy to make--and so cheap--that I'd think that they're going to be a major factor in urban violence moving forward.

weren't those Chinese switches a honeypot from the FBI/ATF?

YEs, yes they were

These switches first were first made available to purchase from China--and at this point have become not only commonplace but practically de riguer for bangers.

They're so easy to make--and so cheap--that I'd think that they're going to be a major factor in urban violence moving forward.

Repeat after me. White men are the biggest threat to this country.

weren't those Chinese switches a honeypot from the FBI/ATF?

YEs, yes they were

Yeah/No. They were being offered for sale on the internet. When they came up on the ATF's radar, however, it was quite a simple task for Customs and DHS to track transactions/IP addresses and intercept shipments and conduct controlled deliveries to arrest individuals. That doesn't mean that thousands--perhaps tens of thousands--hadn't already slipped through the cracks.

At this point there are STL files for 3D printing--not that there is a lot of difficult machining involved in the production of the parts.

Basically, full auto is here to stay for any gangbanger who doesn't mind taking the criminal risk of owning one.

Last edited:
So depending on how you think China is either sending death or freedom............. or both

So depending on how you think China is either sending death or freedom............. or both
seeing as it's the worst of America largely using these to murder the worst of America, it's largely china shipping solutions to American problems. if only they'd stick to killing each other.

they were available for purchase well before china got involved. They got proliferated with the china parts however.

if you are carrying a gun with the intent to use it illegally anyway who cares about a switch

Back
Top Bottom