• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Fun With Glock Switches...

Blue guy was already shot because he is hopping and already one guy on the ground
People are walking around pretty casual for the situation

Blue guy was already shot because he is hopping and already one guy on the ground
People are walking around pretty casual for the situation
Shooter was about a second from getting domed by the guy in the black hoodie. He had his pistol down beside his leg and was creeping, but he bolted and ran when the shooter went cyclic.

Hard to tell from the video but it looks like he's got pretty decent control considering he is hopping around, shooting one handed, and full auto. I'm impressed.

This is why sensible states like Connecticut bans body armor sales to civilians. Only official people can be protected. This bodyguard guy in the suit prob got capped a few times but no big deal.

Is the imgur link supposed to have video?
Not seeing full auto in the reddit video? Could be semi auto Glocks?

Full-auto is for keeping the oppositions heads down, aimed fire for the win.
That was some excellent shooting.
On one leg.
Jumping back.
One hand.
Didn't even take a second to aim.
Hit him several times.

Most NES members can't do that at the range, relaxed, semi auto, holding the gun with two hands and aiming at a piece of paper.

How does one loose his pants?😂

Dude was spraying brass all over that car😂

Man he smoked that big dude! Got a little sloppy as he hopped backwards, put one into the rear door of that white car……

Last edited:
Both guys on the ground could have benefitted from belts. Lucky for us they weren't going native.

Hopalong Cassidy did a pretty good job with the gun unless of course those victims were really nice boys.[rolleyes]

Most NES members can't do that at the range, relaxed, semi auto, holding the gun with two hands and aiming at a piece of paper.
I think I've read this same type of post from you before, have you shot with a bunch of inept NES shooters or you just talking smack? Serious question

That was some excellent shooting.
On one leg.
Jumping back.
One hand.
Didn't even take a second to aim.
Hit him several times.

I know I couldn't keep an auto handgun on target that long from 30 feet.. I mean that dude was DRT.. I shot a factory full auto Glock with a shoulder thingy and it was difficult to control in a low stress situation at the range....Still don't get where the smoke was coming from after he got lit up.

Back
Top Bottom