• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Fun times at the Mill.

I’m uncomfortable with all the gun talk on this forum. Barbaric.
Me neither, some of you guys have way more and better guns than I do and I'm not comfortable with that. It's not my fault, I was raised in a liberal family and didn't get any guns from them. Clearly I was oppressed and disadvantaged. We need gun equity and gun reparations. I shouldn't have to work hard to earn my own way and buy my own guns, they should be taken from the gun rich and given to the gun disadvantaged. GUN EQUITY NOW!

tell her you have a gun just the right size for her for it has a long barrel and anything longer than wide which could fit in her mouth

This is like people complaining about all of the airplane noise after they move next to the fence line at the airport.....
they complain and they win - like people who moved into cheap - at the time - properties by the lime rock racing track and started litigation to cut off noise coming from the racing track.
and now track has ruleset requiring noise level no sport mufflers can provide, so folks need to use special deflectors on the exhaust pipe that would direct sound into the ground.

it is the way of life.

I'm 99% sure you're making a funny, Jack. But. . . . . (in case you aren't)

F her and her potential change in attitude if she was treated well. We don't want to be ambassadors for our cause. F them all. Put them in a boxcar and send them to. . . .waitasecond!

Too bad. A good opportunity to take her around, introduce her to a few of your nicer tenants and make an ally. If she's still afraid - fine. But why not try?
Because they will spin it into a story for fake media to glom onto and make her out to be another victim. Maura will get involved. Let that sleeping dog lay.

Is this the costumer that's been there for 20-something years, or someone else? If it's who I'm thinking of, I guess I'm not surprised, but maybe a little disappointed. Regardless, her loss.

If she is good looking, I understand. The way gun owners get when they see a woman. Imagine a NES thread but with people in the room.

I have seen the way they stare at my @ss when they think I am not looking.

Is this the costumer that's been there for 20-something years, or someone else? If it's who I'm thinking of, I guess I'm not surprised, but maybe a little disappointed. Regardless, her loss.
No, they are long gone. That space is where the Lawrence cops have had their "getaway" hideout and adult beverage and substance abuse center and whatever for a while now. Jack.

Last edited:
Well, if she is a liberal and whatever business she has relies on walk in traffic from like minded liberals I can see where the location might not be a good fit. But it isn't like you moved in all of the gun dealers in the dead of night. They were there when she moved in.

See ya! [wave]
Of course, if she had half a brain, she would've figured that out before planting her dumb ass there in the first place.
But I digress.

Most importantly, guilty? Not guilty? Hung jury?
I know who it is- she's on Insta-twit or whatever that is. Apparently she didn't do much improvement to her rental space in the Mill...

fc8xipvy5zydiy0ryjcd.jpg

If you want her contact info, you can.......LOL. I don't get around in the Mill anyway because of my back. Only to my office once or twice a week. At any rate, I have no interest in dealing with the libs. Jack.
Wait till she leaves, couple people will follow up and ask why she's left for such a dangerous neighborhood .

Back
Top Bottom