Fun times at the Mill.

one-eyed Jack

Manufacturer
Dealer
NES Member
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Had a gal who rents a small space give me notice that she is leaving this month because "She is uncomfortable being with all the gun dealers in the bldg". I told her to get her liberal ass out as soon as possible so that we can get another patriot into the room. Good riddance. Jack.

Choctaw

NES Life Member
NES Member
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Well, if she is a liberal and whatever business she has relies on walk in traffic from like minded liberals I can see where the location might not be a good fit. But it isn't like you moved in all of the gun dealers in the dead of night. They were there when she moved in.

See ya! [wave]

beaker

NES Member
Rating - 100%
25   0   0
Had a gal who rents a small space give me notice that she is leaving this month because "She is uncomfortable being with all the gun dealers in the bldg". I told her to get her liberal ass out as soon as possible so that we can get another patriot into the room. Good riddance. Jack.
Safest place within driving distance and she is scared. What a maroon.

Stryker

NES Member
Rating - 100%
17   0   0
Just curious - how much is rent for that space?

allen-1

NES Member
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Does The Mill have a website listing all the vendors?

Dennis in MA

NES Member
Rating - 100%
25   0   0
I'm 99% sure you're making a funny, Jack. But. . . . . (in case you aren't)

F her and her potential change in attitude if she was treated well. We don't want to be ambassadors for our cause. F them all. Put them in a boxcar and send them to. . . .waitasecond!

Too bad. A good opportunity to take her around, introduce her to a few of your nicer tenants and make an ally. If she's still afraid - fine. But why not try?

namedpipes

NES Member
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
I'm curious what the crime rate is in the mill 😂

Have the police had to respond there in the past several years?

Len-2A Training

Instructor
Instructor
NES Life Member
NES Member
Rating - 98.6%
71   1   0
Most, if not all are here in the dealer forum. Also, you can Google stuff like "gun shops in Littleton Mass" and so on. Anyone with a better answer to that, pls chime in. Jack.
Well, anyone can DL the FFL list for MA from the BATFE website and cut and paste the ones listed in Littleton.

Top Bottom