fun .22 mag rifle ?

I have this:
Excel Arms Accelerator Rifle:
890_22106.jpg

My friend gave this to me back in Cali. A lot of fun to shoot.
The only gripe is the service. I had to send the bolt in to get fixed (extractor broke) took about 9 months and numerous emails to get it back. But in the end they didn't even charge me for shipping. So it worked out.

A actually didnt realize people shot 22mag for range fun. Always thought of it as a woodchuck control round for farmers or a a carteridge for rabbit hunters At distance. More of a "utility" caliber like 30-30 or 270.

A actually didnt realize people shot 22mag for range fun. Always thought of it as a woodchuck control round for farmers or a a carteridge for rabbit hunters At distance. More of a "utility" caliber like 30-30 or 270.

It was one of my favorite calibers for hiking/camping/plinking with revolver and rifle combination.

Ruger Single Six model 0624.jpg

Last edited:
Here are the twins 22 and 22 mag, I bought them both at the same time with that $600.00 Stimulus check several years back, "Bush 43 years" they were $299.99 each so that worked out well and happen to live in NH at the time so that really worked out.

Savage model 93 stainless with thumbhole stocks, the 22 must have 10000 rounds through it and the 22 mag must have 5000, and they still shoot dead nuts on. Those 32X power swifts are a perfect match for these.

Dean

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom