fulton armory vs calvary manufacturing A1 stock

mac1911

NES Member
Anyone know if these are one in the same, one better than the other. Im in need of a replacement. Fulton is closed and not taking new orders. If its the same thing I can order from Calvary

I haven't seen the Cav Arms one in person, but the Fulton I did buy looks identical to the pic in Cav Arms page. I kind of doubt Fulton decided to start their own injection molding business.

You should be aware that the Cav arms/Fulton one is A1 length, but is not the same strength and quality as a USGI A1 stock. It's not bad, but if you're expecting it to be just like the military issue A1s, it's not. The most obvious external difference is that adjustable sling swivel on the commercial one.

I recently picked up 2 used A1 USGIs from Numrich: Stock Assembly w/ Buttplate & Trapdoor (A1 Swivel Location) Gun Parts | 564730A | Numrich Gun Parts. They are used, but the stock themselves were good. Scratched, rack numbers painted on, typical issued parts. The trapdoor hardware was good, with a little surface rust. The plastic buttplates surrounding the trapdoors were both cracked, but are the same as the current A2 part, so they swapped out easy.

thanks for the heads up,,,,i didnt bother to look as they where sold out last few times

Back
Top Bottom