Full sized striker gun 9mm

I am partial to the M&P myself. Great guns for the money. $90 for an Apex and 45 minutes later no more trigger issues. I have 3 of them and shot over 10k rounds in the last year with no issues except a trigger problem on one that was bad out of the box.

Changing the 19 trigger over to the 17 trigger is a simple job...takes about 5 minutes and costs about $20. Well worth it, IMO.

Yea I did this with my g26. The "target" trigger starts to hurt after awhile. Super easy fix that makes the gun much more enjoyable.

someone said the canik made "the list" this time around. i have most of the glam striker fires but when one of these hits the shelf at fs i'm gonna get one, can't beat the price point. nutnfancy reviewed it a while back, if you got 40 or so minutes........ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=93-DJbuBUEA price is a bit higher now.

someone said the canik made "the list" this time around. i have most of the glam striker fires but when one of these hits the shelf at fs i'm gonna get one, can't beat the price point. nutnfancy reviewed it a while back, if you got 40 or so minutes........ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=93-DJbuBUEA price is a bit higher now.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kTaXe2uwKww another review and a link to a shop that has it for $339 but add in shipping and transfers..and trying to get them to change the mags...prob $400 which is still cheap.(leaves lots of money for more ammo) ....wonder what FS will charge when they get them

on the TP9SA I wish they could have removed the decocker function on top of the slide. i can't imagine why somebody would want to "decock" a single-action firearm with a round chambered. can't fire. makes no sense. my guess is they didn't feel like re-machining the slides.

on the TP9SA I wish they could have removed the decocker function on top of the slide. i can't imagine why somebody would want to "decock" a single-action firearm with a round chambered. can't fire. makes no sense. my guess is they didn't feel like re-machining the slides.
I also didn't like that feature but a complete range kit that doesn't need trigger work for @$400 I'd put up with it

Saves you having to pull the trigger when you break it down. I wonder if it will also help with MA compliance, although I'm sure that's not why they did it.

I don't know if people should get excited about the Canik being on the list. I think if it was AG-kosher it would be on sale at stores already.

I present to you, the Canik TP9SF. Note the lack of decocker button. 20160219_152201.jpg

Last edited:
Saves you having to pull the trigger when you break it down. I wonder if it will also help with MA compliance, although I'm sure that's not why they did it.

I don't know if people should get excited about the Canik being on the list. I think if it was AG-kosher it would be on sale at stores already.

You don't know if it's kosher till she says it not .

Does anybody know how I can get my hands on the tp9sa? I went to my local gun shop and inquired about it. I know it's on the list, but is it MA compliant yet?

Last edited:
Doesn't the list= gtg?

Also, nice ninja edit. Who said they wouldn't transfer an "on list" firearm?

I thought I was going to have to explain the first rule of gun club.

Unfortunately that's the only way. I found you get better results asking in person. Sucks driving around the state, but if you have success it works out.

Back
Top Bottom