• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Full Page Newspaper Ads, On-line Ads and TV Commercials

Hey Everyone,

How can we get some full page newspaper ads, On-line ads and TV commercials running to fight what's happening here in MA? There has been almost no coverage on TV, in the newspaper or on-line. When there is a mention of the Governor's bill and Linsky's bill they fail to mention the most disgusting parts of it. 7 round mag cap, 25% tax, mandatory insurance, storing firearms at a gun range.
I am a GOAL and NRA member. Is this something they plan on doing? Or will do?
I will be more that happy to donate money or help out in any way possible. I'm just not sure where to start.
We need to get the word out. I believe most residents of MA would not think these bills are reasonable or acceptable.

Its time we organized and had a lil chat with gun shops that made some money on the crisis. Its in tgwir best interest to support us. That and we can arrange fundraising events. I know o spoke to more than 2000 people today. If we got a chunk of change from all of them our media chest would be formidable

Problem is most tv stations don't allow those ads time Warner all out banned anything like that. Most media is anti gun and would rather not sell a slot then sell it to our cause.

Problem is most tv stations don't allow those ads time Warner all out banned anything like that. Most media is anti gun and would rather not sell a slot then sell it to our cause.

I thought Warner ADs only banned "pointing firearm at a person" , or words to that effect.

I need to get the exact details of their BAN to be sure.

Back
Top Bottom