• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Full on full retard RANT! Spoiler, totally fake.

Nevermind Ruger revolvers. Can we talk about that $3500 Glock in the classifieds??
I get it’s just like the John Wick gun but Jesus Christ it’s got a TiN barrel some slide cuts and a magwell. Oh it says Taran Tactical too😱
It’s still a polymer Glock 😂
Who the F would pay that

Nevermind Ruger revolvers. Can we talk about that $3500 Glock in the classifieds??
I get it’s just like the John Wick gun but Jesus Christ it’s got a TiN barrel some slide cuts and a magwell. Oh it says Taran Tactical too😱
Who the F would pay that
I know right?
It is just ridiculous

I will be posting some Glocks for sale here soon.
They will be 2k each but they were previously owned by Elvis so its well worth it.

Today I’ll be taking my Ruger Blackhawk 357, 4 3/4 barrel circa 1962 to the range. Todays event is revolvers only 357 mag and up. Probably at least a dozen members, with most 60 plus years old. The only Boomer will be someone’s Hot Loads on the firing line.

I get a hard on for revolvers after watching Dirty Harry the same way I think I can bounce clubs after watching Roadhouse.

security watching GIF

Gen X here....and I'd like me a Colt Python and Anaconda........

But for the most part..., nobody carries revolvers much and they usually get shot less than most guns in the cabinet IMHO.

Your rant is MEH...its been known a while.........just about everything here people try to sell used, but price like new or sometimes more than new. Rugers are no exception.

Gen X here....and I'd like me a Colt Python and Anaconda........

But for the most part..., nobody carries revolvers much and they usually get shot less than most guns in the cabinet IMHO.

Your rant is MEH...its been known a while.........just about everything here people try to sell used, but price like new or sometimes more than new. Rugers are no exception.
I agree and honestly I felt MEH when I posted it.
Not my best work
Just a little pissy at best.

Interesting that all the 60 year old's you mentioned being on that range I do believe are called Baby Boomer's
So technically .....
And I would not buy any S&W with a lock....
iu

Who the F would pay that
At least one person did (the seller)

I know right?
It is just ridiculous

I will be posting some Glocks for sale here soon.
They will be 2k each but they were previously owned by Elvis so its well worth it.
What’s more ridiculous is that the Glock is $1600 from taran tactical. Add $50 shipping and $50 transfer fee = $1700. He wants double that 🤣

What’s more ridiculous is that the Glock is $1600 from taran tactical. Add $50 shipping and $50 transfer fee = $1700. He wants double that 🤣

That's because we simultaneously think of The Mill when we want to buy, and conveniently forget it exists when we want to sell.

Specifically, he is implying that pistol is a JW3 G34, when it's a JW2 G34. $1600 vs $6k. "12-15 month lead time". Honestly, looks like a hacked account. 15 posts in first 3 months, radio silence for 14 years, gets back on to post an SBR'd pistol with a can, a movie gun, and a Gen 3 G26

Either MA SP will be knocking or it's a hacked account. and someone needs to explain to the chap how to remove metadata from photos.

edit 2: nope definitely a guy in MA

Last edited:
I keep seeing these Ads in the classifieds here listing stuff as "PRE_HEALY"? WTAF do you people think that means?

Are you really that big of a tard that you feel the need to put that in your ad? :rolleyes:

I know. 2/10 but a useless co-worker has me riled this morning.

To be fair, it's the going rate these days. Crazy. I saw a FB post last week of a shop that had a bunch of prebans. 9mm prebans were $180-220 depending on vintage.
Is that what people are asking for them or what people are actually paying? Why the F would someone spend two hundred bucks for a 30yo worn out mag just to get a few more rounds?

Back
Top Bottom