Full on full retard RANT! Spoiler, totally fake.

BONESTOCK

NES Member
Ruger people, people selling used Ruger revolvers.
Stop posting your used Rugers at full retard Smith & Wesson prices!

A Ruger revolver is not a Smith & Wesson, it never was and it never will be as good or as refined or as valuable as a Smith and Wesson gun.
Please come to your senses and drop those prices by at least 40% and realize it is just not the gun you wanted and now that is why you are selling it in the first damn place. Your just trying to get the money back that you now know you should have spent on a Smith & Wesson.

If you want beauty and class then buy the Smith.
If you want reliability and strength and you actually want to shoot full power loads then by all means get the Ruger.

P.S. I love shooting full power loads so as soon as I see the prices drop I intend to buy a few more Ruger revolvers. I really do love them.

Rant predictions
1.) This won't score above a 3.

2.) Someone will take this serious and be butt hurt about this opinion.

3.) Broc. will say something about full loads, Picton will help with my spelling and grammar, drgrant will have something thoughtful and intelligent to say comparing the brands but it will be way above my intellectual ability to understand.

Seriously though, I'm just having a fantastic day and really looking for the abuse.

Have fun!

Last edited:
lol what? You're rolling the dice every time you buy a Smith - decades long history of poor quality control and even worse customer service. Have fun rubbing your pretty but broken S&W on your genitals, I'll be out on the range shooting Rugers. What are you going to worship next, Kimber 1911s and Bodyguard .380s? [rofl]

lol what? You're rolling the dice every time you buy a Smith - decades long history of poor quality control and even worse customer service. Have fun rubbing your pretty but broken S&W on your genitals, I'll be out on the range shooting Rugers. What are you going to worship next, Kimber 1911s and Bodyguard .380s? [rofl]
That's a good hit.
I'm rocking a little bit from that one. Might need a 3 count.

Revolvers are for boomers.
My gf limp wrists everything... unfortunately. Having her shoot anything semi auto reliably like a Glock or HK or FN I see stovepipes every mag or so. Only the 92FS clears after every shot for her. She's wickedly accurate with a SP101 in .38 though [single action lol].

My gf limp wrists everything... unfortunately. Having her shoot anything semi auto reliably like a Glock or HK or FN I see stovepipes every mag or so. Only the 92FS clears after every shot for her. She's wickedly accurate with a SP101 in .38 though [single action lol].

So revolvers are for boomers .... and girls.

Got it!

How many boomers are rocking a Chiappa Rhino?
No idea what that even was, had to look it up.

People "rocking" those are just looking for attention at the range :)

Found a pic of the incel that carries that Rhino

aiZwaWQ9QXBp

No idea what that even was, had to look it up.

People "rocking" those are just looking for attention at the range :)

Found a pic of the incel that carries that Rhino

aiZwaWQ9QXBp
That's weird. I thought we celebrated St. Patricks day yesterday. Apparently you are celebrating anti-Italian day (Columbus day) early. 😁

If you want beauty and class then buy the Smith.
If you want reliability and strength and you actually want to shoot full power loads then by all means get the Ruger.

P.S. I love shooting full power loads so as soon as I see the prices drop I intend to buy a few more Ruger revolvers. I really do love them.
I think OP likes none of these things and will eventually buy this - 5 shots of 10mm Flaccid out of a Taurus.
Taurus 405 By Taurus Guru

Screenshot 2023-03-18 193606.png

Back
Top Bottom