• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Full Blown Insanity

Its worth what a buyer will pay, if he can't get someone to buy it at 1400, then he has to come down. If he does get a buyer, well good for him.

I assume it's the same guy I see a lot of glock listings that are similar to that one out of Boston
I bet people are buying them

Yeah, we all know it's worth whatever some sucker will pay for it, blah blah blah

It's still a full retard price.

If want an operator gun, you gotta pay operator prices.

- - - Updated - - -

and do it quick before someone of higher speed and lower drag buys it out from under you.

Wait till someone in MA snatches it up for $2000.00.
At lease the seller didn't make up some story like how it was the same style as the one that killed Osama Bin Laden.[rofl]

Insane.. but.. Everything is effin "insanity" these days...Guy in work is originally from Chicago and is right now ecstatic that he just "scored" 4 tickets to the Cubs-Sox game this Saturday...Seats are grandstand, section 5, WAY BACK.. they suck.. I've sat out there before. They're awful.. Poles block your view, the seats are angled incorrectly so you're contortioning your aching body the entire game, etc etc...
He paid $160 PER SEAT...
Add in some food, parking etc etc etc the total is over $800...which is more than half the price of the ridiculously priced G17 above.

"But, Dood...It's the CUBBIES!!!"
"But Dood... It's a GLOCK!!! "

Insane.. but.. Everything is effin "insanity" these days...Guy in work is originally from Chicago and is right now ecstatic that he just "scored" 4 tickets to the Cubs-Sox game this Saturday...Seats are grandstand, section 5, WAY BACK.. they suck.. I've sat out there before. They're awful.. Poles block your view, the seats are angled incorrectly so you're contortioning your aching body the entire game, etc etc...
He paid $160 PER SEAT...
Add in some food, parking etc etc etc the total is over $800...which is more than half the price of the ridiculously priced G17 above.

"But, Dood...It's the CUBBIES!!!"
"But Dood... It's a GLOCK!!! "

I won't say what I paid to see the AFC championship last January...in the rain. But in fairness, it was 8 rows off the field at the 40 yard line.

But, Dood...It's the PATS...AND the Steelahs!

100% its a guy from BPD buying hard to find color glocks, waiting 2 weeks and selling them for a killing.

Back
Top Bottom