• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Full-Auto Simulation--ATF OK

MachineHead

NES Member
The holidays are just around the corner and if you're interested in one badass stocking stuffer, then here it is.

INFO: www.bumpfiresystems.com

VIDEO: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8AolqBfdILg

These things go for $99, but this group buy is getting them for $70 each.

There's a group buy going on in the Members Section. So if you haven't gone green yet, go green so you can get a great deal on this and other group buys.

Check it out here:
http://www.northeastshooters.com/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=295077

Oh! What's that?!! That NES link won't work? Then it means you have to go green to take advantage of this deal

Wait a second.....

This is legal?!?!

I'm at work so cant really see the vids but this basically makes your AR/AK into a fully auto using the stock?

this basically makes your AR/AK into a fully auto using the stock?

yes and no. the stock is a mechanism which actuates back and forth, you push it forward, the recoil of the shot pushes it back, rinse and repeat.

great for skipping rounds off the tops of berms and cutting down tree limbs.

aside from that it's indeed simulating a full auto firearm while being less controllable.

in real world terms it's like ****ing a blow-up doll rather than a real woman... but the real woman costs $15,000.

yes and no. the stock is a mechanism which actuates back and forth, you push it forward, the recoil of the shot pushes it back, rinse and repeat.

aside from that it's indeed simulating a full auto firearm while being less controllable.

in real world terms it's like ****ing a blow-up doll rather than a real woman... but the real woman costs $15,000.
Good way to put it[rofl]

I suppose I should get in on this group buy before they find a way to outlaw this.

They've been selling slidefires for like 3 years now (if not longer, I've lost track) They'll have to outlaw belt loops and a bunch of other things too.

-Mike

I read some "bad reviews" from guys in the other thread, or people basically saying gimmicky plastic at best. Others said why would you want this? (which I find funny coming from people owning "assault" rifles, lol)

Wondering if I only have one AR, if I would want to do this to it? Looks like a heck of a lot of fun I'll tell you that.

atilla is correct. Granted, you won't get the creme de la femme, but at $15K, I'll settle for the cellophane sex.

They're absolutely legal, but Feinstein has a message for California. This article is about 2.5 years old.

http://m.timesunion.com/news/article/Outcry-grows-against-gun-add-on-4241505.php
the old bat is quoted: "Fully automatic weapons are illegal, and I strongly believe that devices allowing shooters to fire at similar rates should also be outlawed," Feinstein said in a statement.

I read some "bad reviews" from guys in the other thread, or people basically saying gimmicky plastic at best. Others said why would you want this? (which I find funny coming from people owning "assault" rifles, lol)

Wondering if I only have one AR, if I would want to do this to it? Looks like a heck of a lot of fun I'll tell you that.

They're fun to shoot but you have to mess around with them a bit, at least in my experience. You kind of have to learn where the sweet spot is in regard to how much pressure to put on the forestock and the trigger. Once you have it figured out they work fine.

Atilla's right though, they're not as accurate as a real full auto but they're a fun way to waste some ammo.

I'm still on the fence myself. Haven't even built my first rifle yet but I kind of want one anyways. Because America.

That's about where I'm at with it. It looks to be $70 some-odd worth of fun to show off to my buddies at least, but that's about it.

It would push me to buy another AR and tinker with it.

I have the bumpski on my 7.62 AK and it is very cool, but I prefer using it in my buddy's gravel pit where the berms are high, and I definitely don't let anyone fire it for the first time at any place other than that pit.

I need to try it on a 5.45 AK or when I eventually build my AR. None of us has ever completed a full 30rd mag dump with it. We learned pretty quick that the key was to hold on tight in front but really relax your shoulder in the back, but no one has been able to keep it going for much more than 10-13 rds. It may be a 7.62 thing, though. I imagine its much easier with a lighter round that doesn't make you bounce around so much.

Very cool toy. When you realize that you can pan back and forth and spray bullets all over the place it's a pretty good feeling.

I've been thinking about putting one on my saiga 12.

I've thought about it too, but unlike putting it on an AK, you can't "legally" do it to a semi auto shotgun in MA because you'd have too many evil features with a pistol grip. You would have to have a thumb hole version without the pistol grip to stay within the law.

I've thought about it too, but unlike putting it on an AK, you can't "legally" do it to a semi auto shotgun in MA because you'd have too many evil features with a pistol grip. You would have to have a thumb hole version without the pistol grip to stay within the law.

I'm moving to freedom land very soon I can wait.

I plan to install one on my 15-22. I tried a slidefire on it years ago without much luck because the recoil is low, but this time I plan to try it with the RRA match trigger as I think the light trigger will make it work better according to what I've read. I figure it would be fun with .223, but I wouldn't be able to afford to feed that too often.

- - - Updated - - -

I'm moving to freedom land very soon I can wait.

Congrats! I have big evil plans for my S-12 once I move.[wink]

Common, You know real women coast more then $15,000. I mean im not married, but one look at my dad, and i can see he is still paying for it

Last edited:

So let me see if I have this right MachineHead....

What you're saying is that if any NESer wants to have some freakin' kick ass fun [mg]

All they have to do is get in on this sweet members-only group buy and save about $30 in the process?

So essentially you go green, help support this site, and STILL come out ahead $$$ ?

Well, SHA-ZAM !!!

gomer.jpg

[rockon] [party] [bow]

Last edited:
That's, pretty much it, Individualist. I'm almost finished my first build where I have a lefty AR BFS stock, Anderson lower, and Stag Arms 2L lefty upper.

I'm picking up a righty bump fire stock and building a righty AR in the future so I can work out both halves of my torso. What you do to one side you've got to do to the other.

For the fence-sitters: join and go green...you'll save a ton of money and get some cool gear.

Back
Top Bottom