• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Full-auto glock

I spend today at the East Bridgewater LEO Top Gun competition. It was a lot of fun even though I was not the one shooting. Once the competition was over and trophies were given out, big boys brought out their big toys; mainly full auto rifles. There was however one handgun...a FULL AUTO Glock. I watch them shoot it and couldn't stop grinning like an idiot.

Holy Crap!

full_auto_glock.jpg

Last edited:
1800rpm cyclic rate is an absolutely GORGEOUS thing.

i've seen one fired once before. never had the opportunity yet though :(.

Is it at all controllable? I would imagine it could be a challenge, although I've never seen one up close.

just good luck getting your green card in MA![angry]

I've always wondered if that is really the case or if us MA gun owners are so beaten down, we take that as the truth. I wonder out of all the green towns in MA, if there are many CLEOs who would issue unrestricted LTCs but deny his signature on a green card.

I've always wondered if that is really the case or if us MA gun owners are so beaten down, we take that as the truth. I wonder out of all the green towns in MA, if there are many CLEOs who would issue unrestricted LTCs but deny his signature on a green card.

I actually asked at a few of the green north shore PDs, most gave me the answer "green cards to dealers or LEOs only"

What camera was used? Must have a pretty quick shutter. The spent casings aren't blurred out.

Nikon D60 using a Nikkon 55-200mm lens. I shot this photo (and 723 others [smile]) without changing the shutter speed (auto mode). A great camera will make an average photographer look like a pro. [wink]

Vellnueve is correct. Martha can't stop you from buying a Glock 18. Makes me want to buy one just for spite. I shot one once and it was great fun. I have a green card and so do about 100 other members of HSC. If you want to know which cities and towns issue machinegun licenses,contact Clarance Floyd. He runs the machinegun ranges at HSC and has the names and addresses of every member who has a green card. Clarance is also a class 3 dealer. He can answer any questions you have about getting a green card and help you buy a machinegun.

Vellnueve is correct. Martha can't stop you from buying a Glock 18. Makes me want to buy one just for spite. I shot one once and it was great fun. I have a green card and so do about 100 other members of HSC. If you want to know which cities and towns issue machinegun licenses,contact Clarance Floyd. He runs the machinegun ranges at HSC and has the names and addresses of every member who has a green card. Clarance is also a class 3 dealer. He can answer any questions you have about getting a green card and help you buy a machinegun.

how can you get a g18, there are none registered in the US

We have a Glock 18 and its a nice gun. There are a very, very limited number of transferable 18's around because the cutoff was May 1986 for making new Machine Guns and Glock came out with the 18s not much before that. Cant remember the exact dates they started with the 18s but I think it was in 86. A buddy of mine has a transferable 18 also. Very controllable guns in my opinion. Last time we broke it out for a Glock Instructor recert at the end of class and some of the guys got to play with it from some of the other agencies.
I like the gun but personally I prefer my Uzi much more. [grin]

As far as getting a green card, in Western MA it seems to be not as hard of a thing. I know Northfield, Greenfield and Montague issue them. At least thats where my Class 3 buddies got theirs and thats where I got mine years back. I wont lie to you....it does help to be a LEO or know the Chief real well though. Especially these days. Back in the 80s it was not as hard as it is today. Essentially if you are persistent and polite and have a legitimate gun you want to buy some Chiefs will issue it to you if you are honest with them and tell them what you are buying and your intentions are to collect and shoot responsibly. It can be hit or miss though depending on where you live.

Anyways, the Glock 18s are good guns though. They run like raped apes and they are a lot of fun to shoot. We do a drill where we dump a full 30 round mag on target from 7 yards and whoever gets the tightest group buys the beer that night. [smile]

glad you had fun at your shoot. Looked like a good time.

Last edited:
I had a green card issued in Arlington. They were pretty cool about it. When the chief licensing officer asked why I wanted one, I said, "I don't know...because I don't have one?" He looked at me and said, "that's the best, most honest answer I have heard!" and signed my permit.

I don't know how there can be none registered in the US. I shot one that belongs to a friend. I've seen many for sale on Sub Guns .com. Most were post samples but one was transferable. Big bucks for that one.

I don't know how there can be none registered in the US. I shot one that belongs to a friend. I've seen many for sale on Sub Guns .com. Most were post samples but one was transferable. Big bucks for that one.

probably a converted g17. we were talking about this on here recently. I thought there were a few transferable g18's but there isnt.

Go to Dealer Nfa.com. Ruben Mendeola has a post sample for sale right now for just under a grand. I bought an m16 from Ruben a few years ago. He's a good guy to deal with.

Go to Dealer Nfa.com. Ruben Mendeola has a post sample for sale right now for just under a grand. I bought an m16 from Ruben a few years ago. He's a good guy to deal with.

But unfortunately you have to be a dealer with a class 3 lic. and a demo letter from your PD.

I live in Oakham Ma and am the proud owner of a Green card. Unfortunately I cant even afford the ammo for one never mind the gun itself [laugh]

If your talking about the required 01FFL and 03 SOT those fees would be in the area of 1600.00 for a 3 year period and those are only the federal fees.

The 01 FFL was 90 the last time I had one for 3 years and the SOT was 500.00 per year.

Transferable MG's are the most desirable followed by pre samples and post samples are the ones that Class 3 dealers usually end up cutting up.

This BATFE publication may interest you.
http://www.atf.gov/firearms/nfa/nfa_handbook/

Two totally separate lic. $100 bucks for each one

Back
Top Bottom