• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Full Auto Glock

BTW, I deleted the other post as News requested.

I've also seen a video of the 18 F/A pistol. No idea where I found it though, it was a few years ago.

Neat!

And I did noy have to register for anything, just point, click, and rock-and-roll!

OK I finally got to see it- After I watched that Raptor spin out of control, it made me dizzy as hell watching the view from the cockpit... Ick.

But man that full auto glock is CRAZY! I WANT ONE :D

There's always Memorial Day Weekend. That's the best time to go, since there'll be fewer Full Auto shooters. An idea is that we can register for adjoining spots on the line for Northeast Shooters. They do try to accomodate folks, and I know a few of the folks that run the shoots, especially Big Bob, whom I've known since the 60's.

Nickle said:
There's always Memorial Day Weekend. That's the best time to go, since there'll be fewer Full Auto shooters. An idea is that we can register for adjoining spots on the line for Northeast Shooters. They do try to accomodate folks, and I know a few of the folks that run the shoots, especially Big Bob, whom I've known since the 60's.

That's the weekend before I'm getting married. We're all going to CT to shoot machine guns instead of my hubby-to-be having a "traditional" bachelor party. (don't we have the best friends in the world!?)

I might add that it's been a while since Patrick has been on this forum so if he reads this and finds out about it I'm going to be in so much trouble [lol]

Back
Top Bottom