Full auto Glock w/happy stick, for real?

ridleyman

NES Member
Fully auto Glock w/happy stick? At least these idiots have better taste than dopes who pack Lorcin .25s. Drayton might be breaking rocks in the hot sun for a while.

Six guns recovered at Wainwright Park in Dorchester; three suspects arrested

By Emily Sweeney Globe Staff,Updated November 17, 2020, 11:05 p.m.

Boston police recovered these six illegal firearms in Dorchester on Nov. 16.
Boston police recovered these six illegal firearms in Dorchester on Nov. 16.BOSTON POLICE DEPARTMENT
Boston police arrested three men and recovered six illegal guns in Dorchester on Monday evening.
As part of an ongoing firearm investigation, at about 7:27 p.m. officers assigned to the Youth Violence Strike Force approached a group of approximately 30 males who were gathered inside Wainwright Park, according to a posting on bpdnews.com.
Boston police said the officers were aware that Jacari Drayton, 29, of Roxbury had a tan colored Glock 19X with a large capacity 30-round magazine and an aftermarket “sear selector switch” that was capable of turning it into a fully automatic machine gun.
Officers stopped and frisked Drayton and didn’t find anything, but soon after that located a Glock 19X from a nearby trash barrel, police said.
Advertisement

Officers then recovered a loaded .357 magnum Smith & Wesson revolver that was found on the ground as well as a loaded .38 special Smith & Wesson revolver from underneath a parked car and a loaded 9mm P80 firearm with no serial number from inside of an unlocked vehicle, officials said.

Additional units were called to the scene to assist the officers as the group of men at the park were becoming “increasingly more aggressive with the officers conducting the investigation, swearing and berating them” as they recovered the firearms from the scene, police wrote in the posting.
At one point one of the men, later identified as 21-year-old Patrick Bishop of Chestnut Hill, tried to break away from the group but was stopped and was seen discarding a loaded 9mm Kimber Solo Carry STS handgun that was recovered by the officers, the posting said.
Officers also recovered a loaded .380 Glock 42 handgun equipped with a Streamlight laser sight from the jacket pocket of a third man, later identified as Nathan Bootman 23, of Randolph, police said.

Police said Drayton, Bishop, and Bootman were due to be arraigned in Dorchester Division of Boston Municipal Court on charges of unlawful possession of a firearm, unlawful possession of ammunition, and carrying a loaded firearm. Drayton also faced an additional charge of unlawful possession of a machine gun.
All three were ordered held, pending dangerousness hearings scheduled for Nov. 20, the Suffolk district attorney’s office said.
Correspondent Andrew Stanton contributed to this story.
Emily Sweeney can be reached at [email protected]. Follow her on Twitter @emilysweeney.

maybe accurate but still written to insight fear of guns. Most sheeple read “equipped with a streamlight laser sight” and think it makes the gun super super more dangerous.

Last edited:
maybe accurate but still written to insight fear of guns. Most sheeple read “equipped with a streamlight laser sight” and think it make the gun super super more dangerous.

yeah.. I'd still rather see it accurate, than have things like.. "and it was outside a school or playground" but at 2am there's not a schoolkid in sight. :rolleyes:

Impressive collection.

I'm surprised they didn't go all bonkers over the "Untraceable GHOST Gun"

Sucks that media will leverage this as a gun control issue when it is just straight up crime involving illegal guns. Also sucks that they have a weak case against the G19X guy if they didn't actually witness him put it in there and if they don't have prints on it. Although, it sounds like they already knew he had it, so there's something the cops are reporting.

Sucks that media will leverage this as a gun control issue when it is just straight up crime involving illegal guns. Also sucks that they have a weak case against the G19X guy if they didn't actually witness him put it in there and if they don't have prints on it. Although, it sounds like they already knew he had it, so there's something the cops are reporting.

There are no illegal guns. There is only illegal possession of legal guns or illegal possession of post ban standard capacity magazines....except maybe the NFA G19.

The NFA question is interesting....I wish they'd shown the 'sear selector switch'.

There are no illegal guns. There is only illegal possession of legal guns or illegal possession of post ban standard capacity magazines....except maybe the NFA G19.

The NFA question is interesting....I wish they'd shown the 'sear selector switch'.

Yeah, I know your right. I just don't like phrasing it that way because it leaves the door open for "more gun control" argument if the gun is considered legal and may have started off completely legit. I like to make as clear a distinction as possible between my perfectly legal guns and guns criminals have, as the answer is not more gun control, it's being tough on criminals.

Gotta love how the PR pics show whether the pistols had a round in the chamber or not. Also have to appreciate that the person carrying the FA Glock didn't have one in, to avoid accidentally pulling the trigger and putting a short ton of rounds into himself. Couple of them had interesting mixes of case types. Are they getting their ammo from a claw machine?

I looked at that in passing and was thinking to myself. hmmmm That looks a tad shy short of 33.

This seems to be a trend, another recent post same thing. My guess is these people lack the patience to load all 33 rounds in there, takes "forever" you know

my take away....when i'm in the park the only thing i find is that pile of dog shit the owner didn't pick up and i step in it.

Back
Top Bottom