• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Full Auto Glock P80 With Happy Stick / Marsha Stick: Springfield police release video of pursuit where officer fired on suspect

Reptile

NES Member
SPRINGFIELD — Police on Friday released body camera video of an incident in which a narcotics detective fired on a suspect they said was carrying an automatic handgun. No one was injured.

Springfield Police Department spokesman Ryan Walsh called the Sept. 12 shooting a “critical incident” and said it remains under investigation by police authorities.

3G7PDSA5PRF4TDN3DBRKGQ35WE.jpg

I'm trying to imagine how baggy the hoodie would have to be to conceal a Glock with a 33rd magazine. Like, the only way the thing could be carried is if you rotated the gun 90 degress and stuck the mag down your pant legs and had the barrel pointed in front of you.

Not much of a Glock aficionado myself, but it looks like the frame is one of those spooky types thats gotten so much attention lately. Didnt see that mentioned anywhere

eta-nvm, its mentioned in the title of the thread [laugh]

Yikes! I’m imagining trying to go full auto with that subcompact frame. If you’ve got a happy stick, why not just have a freaking full frame to grab on to? Concealment is obviously not a concern, right? It’s almost like they didn’t think it through...😵

I have to say, when I opened this thread, I was pretty surprised to see something that might actually be a functional firearm with a giggle switch. Usually, when there is a "machine gun" in the news, that really means a revolver, or a bolt action, or a bright orange airsoft, or at worst a completely stock semi-auto rifle.

He was charged with “improper storage of a large-capacity firearm” (among other things)

Was that when he threw it away?

The correct way to carry that is crotch style with the slide against your junk with the mag forward. "Are you happy to see me or are you carrying a full auto Glock?

Was no one else happy like I was to see:
1. The detective shoot only one shot when he thought the perp drew and was turning on him, but then didn’t fire any additional shots once it was clear the gun was tossed
2. The perp immediately surrender once he realized he just got shot at and then say “you just doing your job” as he’s cuffed

Cops not automatically mag dumping and also respectful criminals all in one video.

Yikes! I’m imagining trying to go full auto with that subcompact frame. If you’ve got a happy stick, why not just have a freaking full frame to grab on to? Concealment is obviously not a concern, right? It’s almost like they didn’t think it through...😵
You have a 5-in grip extension. It looks like a lot of fun to me.

SPRINGFIELD — Police on Friday released body camera video of an incident in which a narcotics detective fired on a suspect they said was carrying an automatic handgun. No one was injured.

Springfield Police Department spokesman Ryan Walsh called the Sept. 12 shooting a “critical incident” and said it remains under investigation by police authorities.

View attachment 401005
All that Cash and they still couldn't find ammo to fill the mag up all the way

Imagine stuffing that into your jeans. LOL

It becomes a full sized frame when you put that huge mag in it.

I've shot a full auto Glock. They are not very useful. Very difficult to put lead on anything even remotely accurately and the cyclic rate is very high.

If that is preban and fully loaded, it would be the most valuable thing on that table.

There are no pre-ban full auto Glocks. The Glock 18 was introduced in 1986, but they didn't actually begin shipping until 1987.

The select fire conversion "auto sear" in place in that gun, which replaces the rear slide plate and is itself legally a machine gun, was invented in 1996. So none of them could have been registered as pre-ban.

There are no pre-ban full auto Glocks. The Glock 18 was introduced in 1986, but they didn't actually begin shipping until 1987.

The select fire conversion "auto sear" in place in that gun, which replaces the rear slide plate and is itself legally a machine gun, was invented in 1996. So none of them could have been registered as pre-ban.

The giggle stick.

Back
Top Bottom