• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Full Auto: Gatling Slingshot Crossbow

Interesting full-auto crossbot slingshot, that's neither full-auto nor a crossbow.

And you're right, this guy has too much time on his hands.

No. Slingshots are illegal. It was originally written as "Slung shot" (i.e. a sap or blackjack-like item) but "slingshot" was added a while back, as nobody makes a slung shot anymore....[sad]

Almost, and the law is written in the usual dimented way that it takes lawyers and courts to sort it out. You can't make, buy or sell them, but you can own and use them.

Per MGL chapter 269 section 12
Whoever manufactures or causes to be manufactured, or sells or exposes for sale, an instrument or weapon of the kind usually known as a dirk knife, a switch knife... sling shot, ...shall be punished by a fine of not less than fifty nor more than one thousand dollars or by imprisonment for not more than six months; provided, however, that sling shots may be manufactured and sold to clubs or associations conducting sporting events where such sling shots are used.

So it's not Mass Compliant?? DAMN!!! I can own an semi automatic handgun but not a SLING SHOT?? WOW!!!!!!! That makes perfect sense to me....

So it's not Mass Compliant?? DAMN!!! I can own an semi automatic handgun but not a SLING SHOT?? WOW!!!!!!! That makes perfect sense to me....

I get what you are saying, but you can own it - just not legally buy/sell it here. Switchblades are another example of this type of thing that comes to mind.

Lol, I love his videos. While he does make some crazy stuff, he has some slingshots that would likely kill you. Guns or not, I wouldnt want to break into that guys house lol.

Back
Top Bottom