• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Full auto fun in Minneapolis/St Paul....

Rockrivr1

NES Member
Would seem the criminals and gangs in Minneapolis and St. Paul are high on converting guns to fully automatic weapons. Must be all kinds of fun happening in those neighborhoods.

ATF Special Agent in Charge of the St. Paul Division William McCrary told 5 EYEWITNESS NEWS nearly half of his agents are now intensely working with the Minneapolis and St. Paul police departments.

"We're seeing a large increase in the number of firearms that we recover that have been illegally converted to fire fully automatic," McCrary said. "Usually, these are handguns but sometimes it is happening with other types of guns as well."

Minneapolis Police records show, through the first nine months of 2021, more than 900 rounds of automatic gunfire have been detected using ShotSpotter technology, which is up from just 42 rounds of automatic gunfire through the first nine months of 2020.

Not for nothing but if I pop off 3 rounds in quick succession with my AR, the FUDD Constabulary at my club materializes like an angry sputtering genie ranting on about "Machine Guns." I'm not sure Shot Spotter is any more skilled in distinguishing automatic from rapid, semi-auto fire.

The end result is the same - both result in tedious visits from officious ninnies.

Minneapolis Police records show, through the first nine months of 2021, more than 900 rounds of automatic gunfire have been detected ...
If it was 950 rounds,
and it only took a minute -
hide your poodles...

... using ShotSpotter technology, ...
Say; where has @Obie1 been vacationing?

Glock switches have been in the ghetto lyfe types for literally years now.

One thing though is that people don't understand that the number of thug lyfe types with guns is still way greater than the number that actually get used in crimes. Nobody likes talking about that though, because it takes away from the retard "moar guns = moar cryme" rhetoric and the fact that the factors that actually drive violent crimes are independent of guns.

Back
Top Bottom