• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Fuel filter ads?

seanc

NES Member
I don’t know about you. But I keep getting pop up ads for lfauto “fuel filters” and not that i would eve$pr do it... but I am seriously tempted to grab one not convert/ finish it and just sock it away.

that said. this one of those AR lightning link ATF stings?

asking for educational/ entertainment purposes only.

I keep getting them and I keep ignoring them. Was fishy to me that I've never been searching for car parts or anything else I could see that would trigger an ad program to display car parts.

I keep getting them and I keep ignoring them. Was fishy to me that I've never been searching for car parts or anything else I could see that would trigger an ad program to display car parts.

just a hint.. they are not for your ford, Toyota or what ever it is you use to get around... different searches.

OP...

Z0LeGxH.jpg

I don’t know about you. But I keep getting pop up ads for lfauto “fuel filters” and not that i would eve$pr do it... but I am seriously tempted to grab one not convert/ finish it and just sock it away.

I get those to.
Just as a heads up-
This is what the a.t.f./ f.b.i. used as an excuse to bust a prominent member of the outlaws in Bridgewater.
Granted, they had been watching him for some time for other things, but this guy had ordered several. A raid ensued. There was an s.b.r. tucked away under a workbench with one of these fuel filters attached. And several other items of ill-repute.

Theres a thread on that here somewhere, but heres the news link-

I see ads like that all the time on YouTube, just to name one place. I just started clicking through some gun related videos just now on my phone in YouTube and got one to pop up.

Seems the ATF may just be taking a page from China's book right now amidst all the panic with obvious, blatant lying and deception to fulfill their agenda.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200409-151419_YouTube.jpg
    Screenshot_20200409-151419_YouTube.jpg
    168.8 KB · Views: 21

Is it the Wix or Napa filter that is not going to be produced anymore?

Waste of time. Unless you're an 07/SOT in Mass, you'll have to affix them to your gun in the wood shed at nite, under a tarp and test fire them there too. Won't last for more than a couple of mag dumps. Fun, though. Jack.

I get those to.
Just as a heads up-
This is what the a.t.f./ f.b.i. used as an excuse to bust a prominent member of the outlaws in Bridgewater.
Granted, they had been watching him for some time for other things, but this guy had ordered several. A raid ensued. There was an s.b.r. tucked away under a workbench with one of these fuel filters attached. And several other items of ill-repute.

Theres a thread on that here somewhere, but heres the news link-

Interesting, result so far from that case is being reported as a federal charge, one count of an unregistered firearm..

I assume that is the "suppressor" or two that was reportedly found, of course the details are very poorly illustrated by the press who wants to make it about a home made AR15.

Glad this was here. Just saw an ad for fuel filters on a game review website. The small pic looked odd so I clicked the link to LafoAutoparts and determined that they did not appear to be fuel filters at all. Came here, searched for fuel filters and voila! Confirmation in seconds. Kind of funny though. Anyone who buys that online with a credit card and has it shipped to their house, is dumber than a box of rocks.

They have been cross associated with gun parts for years. If it's an ATF sting then they are playing the looooong game. Those things and solvent trap kits have been sold on Amazon for like a decade. They pop up in my suggestions all the time and have recently been all over gun.deals.com lately. Hell you can buy them off the shelf at autozone.

Back
Top Bottom