• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

FUDD desttroys his AR-15 to save the children

[rofl][rofl][rofl]

what a dumbass, it took him like 100 blows to finish that rifle. I know it's AR, but this video still makes me angry. There is a kid somewhere waiting for his backordered lower to arrive. gAyR fans, I grieve with you, comrades.

ANd it was an ARMALITE he sledged. Son of bitch!

What's the percentage of hunters that are this bleeping dumb?

I worked with such one moron who traveled yearly to Ohio to hunt deer [STRIKE=facetious]out on a stocked reserve[/STRIKE] in a zoo, since he certainly couldn't kill any out in the real wilderness. This loser was in his late 40s and lived at home with his folks too. Real storyteller, he was.

Last edited:
Did they tie the Deer down ?

Probably. This guy was a Grade-A Certifiable Nimrod who would bully and bullshit people constantly at work. He never brought anything home when he hunted in the northeast. It's more likely he bought it off someone.

Anyway, he tried to tell me there was no way the list of guns you can't purchase NEW in MA was long or that the laws were ridiculous. I proceeded to print this and plopped the half-stapled stack on his desk:
Guns that you cannot buy in Massachusetts

That shut him up.

Last edited:
Skeet shootings for fags,He had 20 or 30 round mags and wan't sure!Good he shouldn't have owned that anyway,Was that a chrome bolt carrier? More money than brains to bad the head of that sledge didn't break off when he missed so many times and split his head open...[rofl2]

Probably. This guy was a Grade-A Certifiable Nimrod who would bully and bullshit people constantly at work. He never brought anything home when he hunted in the northeast. It's more likely he bought it off someone.

Anyway, he tried to tell me there was no way the list of guns you can't purchase NEW in MA was long or that the laws were ridiculous. I proceeded to print this and plopped the half-stapled stack on his desk:
Guns that you cannot buy in Massachusetts

That shut him up.

I have to admit, those "PARDINI Model SP .22LR high precision target pistols ", and especially "Hämmerli Model SP20 .22LR Target Pistol" look extra killy, with all those grippy thingies. It was an all pistols list though... Incomplete.

"Any nut can get a gun" You sir have proven your own point!

"Got a sledge hammer, looks like it hasn't been used in a while" synonymous with ""Got a Penis, looks like it hasn't been used in a while"

He must be off his meds. Don't think he'll pass those manditory background checks. Hope he didn't break a nail, swinging that hammer like a little girl.

G-ddamn idiot! He could have sold it and made a nice profit, and if he is truly that emotionally distraught, he can donate the proceeds to any number of organizations.

Got his address? I think a call to the cops about this guy's out of control anger is the right thing to do. He's armed with that shotgun and we all heard him threaten to shoot Skeet, whoever that guy is, in the video. Who knows what kind of arsenal of dusty hunting rifles he has and he's probably all pumped up on roids, redbull, and sissy wimmen drinks. He's a danger to society and himself. He might even have that violent Assberger's syndrome.

I want to see the video when he discovers that someone, somewhere, killed a child while OUIing the same model car he has.

I have to admit, those "PARDINI Model SP .22LR high precision target pistols ", and especially "Hämmerli Model SP20 .22LR Target Pistol" look extra killy, with all those grippy thingies. It was an all pistols list though... Incomplete.

I'm well aware the list was only pistols, but that was the best list I could find while at work. I can't imagine anyone has compiled a list of every new firearm not legal for purchase in MA. It's much easier to state what can be bought new.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom